Hi everyone!

We just discovered the the older members who have been transferred over from the old boards have, by default, been set to a basic setting for viewing the entry forms. Aka, you can't see all the smilies, whistles and bells.

We've tried to change a few of you ourselves but it's quite a process so I wanted to show you how to do it yourselves. Here I've copy/pasted the faq I wrote up about this setting.

"If, when in Advanced Mode, you dont see all the fun options like emoticons, font enhancements and code buttons (i.e. YouTube or Spoiler), it's a quick and simple fix.

At the top of every page there is a drop down menu called Quick Links. Go there and select Edit Options. This will bring you to a new page with a Control Panel on the left and a bunch of boxes on the right. Scroll all the way down to bottom of this page. You should see a box called Miscellaneous Options with Message Editor Interface inside. There are three options inside the drop down menu found there:
  • Basic Editor - A simple text box
  • Standard Editor - Extra Formatting Controls
  • Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
Choose the Enhanced Interface option and click Save Changes. Voila!

*note* You will never see all the advanced options inside the Quick Reply box. It uses only the minimal amount of options for faster posting."

I hope this was helpful! Let me know if you still can't see all the fun smilies and font color, etc stuff!