Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Days of Our Sami?

Post Re: Days of Our Sami?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisMich View Post
    It's very sad that the show is going off. As you said, the potential for greatness is still there, but I don't think TPTB care anymore. And today's writers are awful. Dena Higley is killing One Life to Live now. I knew when she left Days and went to OLTL that the show was doomed. I see so much of her crap from Days coming to One Life.

I wanna know what started this whole Brady/DiMira fued in the past gereration and how Grandpa Shawn was involved, not how it now centers around and is all about Sami.
    I've watched a little of OLTL with some friends and Dena is bad but she's better on OLTL than she was on Days.

What started the feud was answered on MF http://deidrehall.com/phpbb2/viewtop...=3463&start=30
    I always wanted to know why the fued started BUT
    so far I don't really like the start of it.. cause like Bev said...
    Marlena is THE REASON!!!

No, Marlena is why they brought on Roman, and then the rest of the Brady family. But there was no "feud" - it all started because Roman the cop went after Stefano the criminal. And during the course of that, it involved Marlena, Bo, Hope, Mickey, and eventually John.

Hogan better not mess it up!

too late. By making this all about some failed romance between people we don't know, never heard of and couldn't care less about, he has now crapped on what many of us watched and enjoyed for 25 years

I don't know if Hogan is too lazy to research Stefano's run on the show or if he would rather to rewrite history to push he Sami/EJ plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    I've watched a little of OLTL with some friends and Dena is bad but she's better on OLTL than she was on Days.
    True. I think it's because she has a good writing team behind her that have stuck to most sl's and history. I'm seeing more "Daysisms" lately, but for the most part, she sticks to reality more than she did on Days.

Re: Days of Our Sami?

Sami needs a turn on the backburner. I wsh they sent her and Lucas on a long honeymoon - offscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by dee_ann View Post
    LOL... Fan speaks up on fanbased web board. See what happens if you try to defend the show. Thanks for the entertainment. It's been a rather slow day here.
    Huh?

Honestly though.. getting past Sammi, while she may be front-line in this story right now, my hopes (as I do watch the spoilers and.. I also have my fovorites and some ideas of where this could go) include finding out that John may be not only Brady, but also a DiMera. Maybe, the Brady's didn't approve of some relationship in the past. Maybe the Dimera's simply weren’t "good enough".. Maybe John was the product of that relationship and somehow the Brady's where hiding it. After that child was shipped off, supposedly dead or whatever they come up with... Assuming that someone else (his Mother or Father) Ended up dead during all of this adding ful to the fire. The DiMera's decide that the best revenge would be through the child they had rejected, leading to their decision to erase his memory and plant him with the family that had tried to deny his existence...
    See... if they do something like that. It could go in so many directions and turn into such a powerful storyline for John as well as most of our favorites while simultaneously making what we are watching right now with Sammi, more of a preface to something even better (maybe the next winter storyline)... I don't know.. but I am open to see where this goes.
    Gee, I thought, according to you, that every story has been told about the vet characters. You just proved yourself wrong I guess, LOL Even though your story doesn't interest me :>

As long as Drake is a part of this storyline, I'll be watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakelicious View Post
    As long as Drake is a part of this storyline, I'll be watching!
    Really? Even if he's just playing second fiddle to Sami? Interesting.

I guess I'm odd because I view the BABY as the center of the storyline - Sami's just the "carrier of the DiMera seed" and the Brady's and Blacks also lay claim to the child and want to protect it from the DiMera's. They don't want Sami, they want the baby.......maybe if Marlena was raped and carrying the child then viewers would be happy because she would be the center? I'll take Marlena as a heroine over victim and I think I'll let this play out before making further assumptions as to how this will go down this summer seeing as I can't predict it

[QUOTE=Ali_Fan;1638]I guess I'm odd because I view the BABY as the center of the storyline - Sami's just the "carrier of the DiMera seed" ]

Sami and her baby shouldn't be the center of any storyline that revolves around Stefano. The fact that Hogan refuse to see/accept that Sami has not brought in viewers for years. Actually since she's been the center viewers have tuned out.

and the Brady's and Blacks also lay claim to the child and want to protect it from the DiMera's. They don't want Sami, they want the baby
    Sami should have as much to do with a Dimera center story as she has in the past..NADA

.......maybe if Marlena was raped and carrying the child then viewers would be happy because she would be the center?
    I don't know, maybe if Sami wasn't hanging around with her rapist and wasn't as dull as dirt viewers wouldn't be turning off their televisions in drove.

I'll take Marlena as a heroine over victim
    So will I.

and I think I'll let this play out before making further assumptions as to how this will go down this summer seeing as I can't predict it
    I'll go on my very assute and accurate history of predicting the outcome of Days big story. With Sami and EJ as the lead, I predict another flop.