Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Days of Our Sami?

Angry Days of Our Sami?

Now that the summer preview is out and it seems that Sami is the person that is at the center of the DiMera "feud" storyline, and Alison Sweeney will be in a dual role, I guess we won't ever get a break from her. I have no interest in the Sami Show. And I certainly am not interested in watching John and Marlena being Sami's little "helpers"

Post Re: Days of Our Sami?

When I read that, I was like, that's it. There goes that summer story. I'm not surpised since Hogan has made Sami the center of everything so far.

Re: Days of Our Sami?

It really is a joke to make Sami the center of the big DiMera/Brady feud. DAYS will never learn to honor history.

I think it's rather pathetic as well.
    #1 Hope and Ciara Brady fan

It totally blows. I will continue to not watch. I am not interested in the Sami show. And if there is to be any resolution to the Dimera/Brady feud, it should be J&M heading that operation. NOT SAMI.

I feel 100% the same as all of you but, in addition to your statements, I'm totally upset that the interview seems to erase any chance that John will end up Shawn Sr's son, and therefore, never to be a Brady by blood. Some of you may not care if John is a Brady, but I have been furious since the return of WN as the real Roman that John was no longer a Brady, for years!!!!!!

Aura, I have wanted John to be Roman again for YEARS. I don't much care if they make him Shawn's son and a default Brady - if not Roman than I'd rather they just keep him John Black. However, if Sheffer were to tackle John's history he'd have to give D&D airtime and I don't see them doing it.

This Sami fan would be more than pleased to hand over every bit of her airtime to John and Marlena. Then I'd be spared knowing that she's spending her whole summer bonding with her rapist, because rape is so romantic don't you know.

And yeah, the rewritten history is ridiculous, too. Why is Marlena wondering about the origin of the fued? She was THERE!