Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So sick of Chelsea...

Thumbs down So sick of Chelsea...

Every time I see vampira walk through the door with that long horse face I can't grab the remote fast enough. She is just one horrible character (and actress). I've never seen a more brooding, morose girl in my life. She should be recast in Beetlegeuse or The Addams Family or something. She is just not what I would want for a daughter of Bo (or Billie for that fact). I just had to get that off my chest.
    Agent99

Re: So sick of Chelsea...

LMAO!!
    Join the club! I HATE Chelsea too!
    #1 Hope and Ciara Brady fan

Well, for me, I hated Chelsea in the beginning but once she started to change her ways, I began to like her. I even find myself feeling sorry for her these days. When she's not struggling to get herself out of a self made ( or otherwise) sticky situation, someone she knows and loves is either dying or have died. Although there is a dark cloud over her head now, Chelsea is still a little girl looking to be accepted and loved.

Chelsea is not some poor misunderstood child, she's a grown pitiful pathetic adult coward.
    #1 Hope and Ciara Brady fan

she's been hit and miss for me. I think they really should at least style her clothes and hair better. She's a waff.

Choking on my citrus punch.......lol, horse face. I think she'd be cute if they done something with her hair. I can't believe the show is getting rid of Shawn and Belle and keeping Chelsea, I say send her off to be with Billie.

I have not forgiven her for the death of Zach and will continue to hate this little mess. I agree I can't BELIEVE they are letting Shawn and Belle go and keeping this little troll. Ugh move her along

seems like they are doing a nightgale story with her and dr. jonas.