Thread: Anyone else like th mystery series by Jonathan Kellerman or his wife Faye

Post Anyone else like th mystery series by Jonathan Kellerman or his wife Faye

Alex Deleware and his friend Milo are my favorite literary detective pair. As much as the mystery solving in fun I also enjoy folling the latest comings and goings in Doctor Deleware's life. I was glad in GONE which I just finished reading that Alex and Robin are back together.

Faye Kellerman's books are also page turners. I like Peter Decker's daughter.

The Kellerman's son Jesse is also a writer. I have read one of his books.

Post Re: Anyone else like th mystery series by Jonathan Kellerman or his wife Faye

I've read most of Jonathan Kellerman's books. I couldn't get into Faye's. My sister used to be a district manager for a book store chain and she had lunch with Jonathan Kellerman once. She said he was charming.

Post Re: Anyone else like th mystery series by Jonathan Kellerman or his wife Faye

I've read a few of both. There are so many that they tend to be a fall back choice for me. When I'm not sure what I want, I can usually find a couple of their's that I haven't read yet. And I love Milo
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Re: Anyone else like th mystery series by Jonathan Kellerman or his wife Faye

I have enjoyed Faye's Rina Lazarus/Peter Decker mysteries, but the latest, Mercedes Coffin, is a dud. I gave up on it. No family interaction, awful dialogue, and the plot is an insult to the reader. She can do better.