View Poll Results: Do you like the new Coffee Rooms format?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very much!

13 40.63%
  • Takes some getting used to.

9 28.13%
  • No, why can't they just leave it like it was.

6 18.75%
  • Still haven't decided yet.

4 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is anyone liking the new Coffee Rooms format??

Re: Is anyone liking the new Coffee Rooms format??

I like it very much Annie. I'm not the most adaptable person in the world......in fact, to be honest.....I hate change. But, this is a case where the change is a great thing and with very little work, easy to figure out. It's comparable to another well known message board where you have to pay for some of the features you've given us just because we're all such fun people! Thanks for all the hard work and caring if we like the format or not. It has perfect pitch, easy to dance to and.....whoops! Sorry, my mind may have switched to something else.

I LIKE THE NEW FORMAT.I am very familiar with this kind of message board because I post another one just like it.it allowed me to print in color.I had stopped coming here because I couldn't do that.The only flaw is that you cannot add pictures to the bottom of your post.and if there is away of doing that I only wish that I could figure it out.
    Last edited by NewmanJabot; 6.24.07 at 12:07 PM.

Question Re: Is anyone liking the new Coffee Rooms format??

I'm not sure--what a shock at how its changed! First impression--truthfully I hated it. But I will give it a chance.

Exclamation Re: Is anyone liking the new Coffee Rooms format??

No, I like the old one much better. JMHO.

I like it alot. I wish though there was a way to view new posts and not have certain scetions come up. At least until the election, I cant stand the normal politics bantering. It's just not for me.

I agree. I really love the old boards more but I'm just getting back and trying to figure this out.

I cannot find some of the old boards on the new boards, like Beatitudes, unless i go to the old boardhop.
    I am kindof liking this setup, I guess it will take some getting used too. Also, I do not know how to start a new Post of my own other than replying to someone elses.
    Gosh, I feel clueless. lol