Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wanna have naughty sex

Post Re: Wanna have naughty sex

Naughty sex... best line of the day A most brilliant adlib, thank you Deidre

Now if we could just see the naughty sex, I'll be a happy girl. I'm thinking handcuffs and a blind fold

That was an adlib huh? Not surprising since these writers only see capable of writing boring tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by GraceAdler View Post
    Now if we could just see the naughty sex
    Beach sex anyone!?

Re: Wanna have naughty sex

With all due respect, Claire was just missing and presumed dead - maybe Marlena thought about that before sex with John. Seeing as how protective and good parents J&M are, I don't think they would mind comforting their daughter (the golden one in their eyes) and help find their missing granddaughter - surely that's on their list of priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_Fan View Post
    With all due respect, Claire was just missing and presumed dead - maybe Marlena thought about that before sex with John. Seeing as how protective and good parents J&M are, I don't think they would mind comforting their daughter (the golden one in their eyes) and help find their missing granddaughter - surely that's on their list of priorities
    I see, so they can't even make a cute joke to each other before running off to look for Claire? GMAB.

Actually, I was responding to deevineness' post that said
    "OMG I was sooooo frustrated until the last scene where J&M got to be alone together. You are absolutely right. Belle is turning into a whiner and a selfish one at that. "Noooo I don't want to goooooo." For heaven's sake, grow up Belle and think that perhaps it is not all about you and Claire for once. Your mother might very well want some alone time with your dad too after all they have both been through."

New to this site and still figuring out responding to and quoting individuals. So yeah, I personally loved their scenes together but do excuse Belle for being in there seeing as JOHN is the one that held on to her for her to stay....this wasn't to you or the fact that they were being cutsie with each other

Okay, no problem. If you want to quote someone's post look at the bottom of their post and you can see all the different words, "QUOTE" being one of them, or "Quick reply" etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Okay, no problem. If you want to quote someone's post look at the bottom of their post and you can see all the different words, "QUOTE" being one of them, or "Quick reply" etc..
    thanks