Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wanna have naughty sex

Talking Wanna have naughty sex

with your wife? John was having trouble speaking but certainly had no problem answering that one. "hell yeah". LOL
    I'm so glad to have J&M back :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dlp View Post
    with your wife? John was having trouble speaking but certainly had no problem answering that one. "hell yeah". LOL
    omg! I loved that moment. Loved how she said it and how he responded. And loved that kiss at the end. He doesn't care if she moved them just as long as they still have the bed!

Post Re: Wanna have naughty sex

I am so glad they are back too! Loved that line, it's delivery and the way John responded to it immediately lol :>

I wish that we could have them on more frequently in a frontburner storyline!

They are the only ones who can make me feel something (any sort of positive emotion) when I watch this show. The rest is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    omg! I loved that moment. Loved how she said it and how he responded. And loved that kiss at the end. He doesn't care if she moved them just as long as they still have the bed!
    I hope they burned a few things on the bed

Quote Originally Posted by deevineness View Post
    I wish that we could have them on more frequently in a frontburner storyline!

They are the only ones who can make me feel something (any sort of positive emotion) when I watch this show. The rest is crap.
    ITA, the rest is crap. Monday's show was mostly torture until J&M's last scene. Belle was reminding me of the previous Belle. Not a good thing.

ITA, the rest is crap. Monday's show was mostly torture until J&M's last scene. Belle was reminding me of the previous Belle. Not a good thing.
    OMG I was sooooo frustrated until the last scene where J&M got to be alone together. You are absolutely right. Belle is turning into a whiner and a selfish one at that. "Noooo I don't want to goooooo." For heaven's sake, grow up Belle and think that perhaps it is not all about you and Claire for once. Your mother might very well want some alone time with your dad too after all they have both been through.

I hope they burned a few things on the bed
    Like calories maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by deevineness View Post
    Like calories maybe?
    Well, I was thinking of the floral comforter but calories works really well )