Thread: Valentine's Day

Post Valentine's Day

Jill just called...picking Austin up from school. Says he's achey..etc. We know what that possibly is..the flu!! He got his flu shot..I think it was last week. Guess too late...already was exposed!! The dr. said bring him on in..so she's on her way to the dr. now. She's staying home with him all day. We would have gotten his shot earlier..but the time we asked, they were out, then he got sick with broncitis..and they wouldn't give it to him then..and then time got away from us, and he just got his shot. Uh oh. I hope he doesn't get too sick..poor baby. And his b'day is coming up..Feb. 17. I remember a few years back he was sick on his birthday. Poor thing. I'll let you all know something later.

Well..what a Valentine's day huh? Hope everyone has a good one and stays well.

Re: Valentine's Day

Hope it turns out better than it started!!

Thanks Paxie..well,it was confirmed he has the flu..but doing better today. Paxie..glad you could join us here.

Post Re: Valentine's Day

Dragsy so sorry Austin was sick. I'm sure he is better now cause you had his party and everything right? Well I do hope the flu shot helped a little bit. It should have. I didn't even get one this year because they said no cause I had just had my surgery etc. But I'm sure he will be fine!

Well my Valentines wasn't that exciting we went to Cracker Barrel which I've never been to and then picked up my friends grand kids and we had them all day and night actually kept them tell Sunday LOL So was a house full! But my hubby didn't even call or anything. So was awful Valentines for me really kind of sad. Oh well I'm getting use to it right? Take care and glad all of yours was good!

I'm late reading this ..sorry. Yep..Austin is all better

Post Re: Valentine's Day

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    I'm late reading this ..sorry. Yep..Austin is all better
    Glad he is all better! Good news!