Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

Post Re: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

Quote Originally Posted by MLauenstein View Post
    should have been:

"No, I don't think so, you're breath's pretty bad. Just tell us who shot you."
    No it really shouldn't have been. I am glad she gave him what he so desperately wanted and needed :> And with "great pleasure" I might add - hers and that of the J&M fans!

Quote Originally Posted by MLauenstein View Post
    should have been:

"No, I don't think so, you're breath's pretty bad. Just tell us who shot you."

Teehee, aren't you funny, why should she, when spit & snot never kept them from kissing.

3. Post Re: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

Who give a crap what his breath is like?

I'm GRATEFUL that the first thing he wanted was a kiss from his wife, and I'm glad Marlena was ever so happy to oblige!

More J&M please!

Re: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

It was so sweet, he just wanted to feel her lips on his.

Re: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

Marlena in many ways was John's nurse the whole time that he was in a coma...she took care of him because she said anything that involves touching him is HER job. Going by how close Marlena was to his gorgeous face when he woke up from the coma, I'd say he was smelling delicious like he always does. BREATH included!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakelicious View Post
    Marlena in many ways was John's nurse the whole time that he was in a coma...she took care of him because she said anything that involves touching him is HER job. Going by how close Marlena was to his gorgeous face when he woke up from the coma, I'd say he was smelling delicious like he always does. BREATH included!
    I think you nailed it!

I love when she said that - that's how a TRUE, LOVING wife would be. Loved her protectiveness of him

Exactly!!