Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

Post Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

should have been:

"No, I don't think so, you're breath's pretty bad. Just tell us who shot you."

Post Re: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

Quote Originally Posted by MLauenstein View Post
    should have been:

Is this like Jeopardy? I have to guess what the question was?

Quote Originally Posted by MLauenstein View Post
    should have been:

They already know it was EJ and I would hope after 5 months in a coma, that's not the only thing she can think of when he first wakes up. She's just so grateful he's alive and awake. As for his breath, it's a soap after all. That's never been an issue :-)

Re: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

LOL dlp!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlp View Post
    They already know it was EJ and I would hope after 5 months in a coma, that's not the only thing she can think of when he first wakes up. She's just so grateful he's alive and awake. As for his breath, it's a soap after all. That's never been an issue :-)
    She's been kissin' him even when he was asleep. Maybe after she shaves him every morning, she sprays some breath freshener in his mouth.

I absolutely LOVE that the first thing John wanted was a kiss from Marlena. I would expect nothing less from them!

She didn' t answer his question because he doesn't ask one. He said he wanted a kiss and he gets one. Mwahah first thing on his mind after waking up from a coma is getting some from Marlena

Re: Marlena's answer to John (Mondays' show)

John didn't ask a question, he made a request.

Maybe the same person who's been cutting his nails has been rinsing his mouth.

And if the police had evidence that EJ shot John, EJ would be in jail. The main thing Roman should be waiting for is John to wake up. There should be a police guard on duty who should pounce on John the moment he moves.