Thread: New baby....

Post New baby....

We have a new Boston Terrier. He is 8wks old. We went to the vet today. He had to have more shots and he weighs 3 lbs and 12 oz. He is so cute. We have missed having an inside doggie since Josh died. We named him Sampson, but we call him Sam. I wished I knew how to post a pix of him.

Hope every one is fine and staying warm. We are having some rain right now.

Take care, CJ
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Post Re: New baby....

Wow, how cute is that. I've wanted a boston terrier for a long time. We have a beautiful 8 year old golden retriever named Vegas and she is a great dog, thinks she is a lap dog, but at 75 lbs. not quite. I thought having a little dog along with Vegas would be cute but I got vetoed by hubby. We had 2 dogs at one point in time and it was a lot of work so he thinks one at a time is the way to go now. Anyway, have lots of fun with your new baby.
    Take care

Post Re: New baby....

Sam sounds like a real cutie, CJ. I'm sure you are enjoying having him around. My two grand puppies are coming for the day tomorrow for the Super Bowl party. Not sure if I should be happy or upset about that. They still need to learn some manners, in my opinion.

Staying warm here has been a challenge recently. BRRR! Not so bad today, but I do see about 8 inches of snow on the ground. And, the groundhog says more winter. Are we really supposed to believe that?

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Re: New baby....

i love that breed of dog,never had one,but our friend that passed away about a year ago,always had a boston terrier..they were odie 1 odie 2 etc....enjoy your puppy,cj..hugs dago