Thread: Fed up with the supernatural crap on this show!

Post Fed up with the supernatural crap on this show!

Since when do coma patients get to watch who passes over to the other side? So, John has been busy watching who dies and doesn't while he's been comatose? Did he see Lexie? Maybe he didn't see Claire because she's so tiny - maybe he missed her in the crowds of dead and dying people? Why does this show have to make everything supernatural and magic or scary spooky? Why can't Belle simply believe that Claire is alive because she can't sense she's dead? Why does she need to hear it from John in a dream that he actually didn't SEE her pass over? And that business with the coin? Who cares about some dumb coin?! I don't need a coin to tell me that Marlena believes John will wake up from his coma. Sheffer is a horrible writer, and far worse than Reilly ever was in the realism department.

Unhappy Re: Fed up with the supernatural crap on this show!

I totally agree. Sheffer has been awful. Simply clueless.
    Drop the stupid supernatural crap!

Post Re: Fed up with the supernatural crap on this show!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Since when do coma patients get to watch who passes over to the other side? So, John has been busy watching who dies and doesn't while he's been comatose? Did he see Lexie? Maybe he didn't see Claire because she's so tiny - maybe he missed her in the crowds of dead and dying people? Why does this show have to make everything supernatural and magic or scary spooky? Why can't Belle simply believe that Claire is alive because she can't sense she's dead? Why does she need to hear it from John in a dream that he actually didn't SEE her pass over? And that business with the coin? Who cares about some dumb coin?! I don't need a coin to tell me that Marlena believes John will wake up from his coma. Sheffer is a horrible writer, and far worse than Reilly ever was in the realism department.
    He's been watching people go back and forth through the pink curtains.

I totally forgot about the coin...AGAIN lol. They should just give it up.

Re: Fed up with the supernatural crap on this show!

I thoght that was stupid to.He could of said something more real.Like he sees everyone in the world.How dumb I also hate the Celest crap they don't need that stuff.

I agree! I thought Reilly leaving was supposed to end all that but Hogan is doing it and doing it badly. Add the supernatural crap to his lack of romance and emotional payoffs and you have a very bad writer.

Post Re: Fed up with the supernatural crap on this show!

Quote Originally Posted by whitelily View Post
    I thoght that was stupid to.He could of said something more real.Like he sees everyone in the world.How dumb I also hate the Celest crap they don't need that stuff.
    Oh yea, who can ever forget the touching scene of Celeste and EJ kneeling before a caldron of fire, EJ blowing on a peacock feather and throwing it in, and *sniff* *sniff* the touching moment when EJ holds the peacock feather that didn't burn and Celeste telling him that it meant that the baby was HIS! I cried. I wept. Does a soap ever get more emotional and dramatic?

Great post Jiggs, so much for back to the basics, realism in story telling HS. He makes JER look like a genius, doesn't he.

I agree too! That is the reason I never got into passions, too much supernatural things going on.