Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think Ric has been too quick in his Lo search?

Post Does anyone else think Ric has been too quick in his Lo search?

I just find it odd that Lo is gone less than a day, and Ric is all over it and in Skye's face (as well as Spin, Sonny, and Jason's faces).

What would make Ric think Lo was missing at this way too early point?

Is this just poor writing? Or could there be more to it?

Post Excellent point, Peas ...

I was vaguely thinking that, too, but it hadn't jelled until I read your post. Usually they won't even put in a missing person report until an adult has been gone like 24 or 48 hours. I mean, really, Lo's a big boy and he could have just left town for business. I could see it if Skye had called it in. Afterall, a wife should be the first to notice her husband didn't come home.

Maybe Ric killed him? Hard to say. At this point, as much as it looks like it was Jason who did it, I really don't think it was. Or maybe I just don't want to think it was. I know, I know, it's his job, but ...

Re: Does anyone else think Ric has been too quick in his Lo search?

OHHH, GP, do u have it right! I love the fact Lorenzo is outta the picture because regardless of Skye's sins, I think she's an elegant woman and she deserves better. As far as the dumb, trapped rat looks on everyones faces, I do not understand that either. It pi$$es me off though. LOL!

I hope there is a point to it. I would love for Jason to tell Sonny, Lorenzo was dropped before I got a round off.

OhMy - You are posting!!!!! Yeah!!!!

And, yes - I would love that idea too.

Congrats, Ohmy... now let's see if my post goes where I think it's supposed to...

Yes, Annie helped me! I thought I send you a private message, see if it got to you. I just posted my first thread topic too! Look out, I'm gonna be dangerous on here soon. LOL

Now that is interesting. I wanted my post to go under Peas' post above and this one should go under yours. I'm going to hit post now and see where this ends up.