Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cloverfield, 27 Dresses, Juno... I've been busy!...

Re: Cloverfield, 27 Dresses, Juno... I've been busy!...

I am seeing 27 Dresses with a bunch of my girlfriends this weekend...good chick flick.
    I saw Juno and absolutely loved it. I thought it was very well done.
    I really want to see Cloverfield and appreciate your comments.
    Saw The Bucket List with my parents, it was surprisingly a lot better than I had anticipated. I laughed and cried and walked away pleased with the pick.
    I saw The Kite Runner and thought it was very well done. I read the book a long time ago and really enjoyed it. I don't know if you would like this movie if you haven't read the book. Would love to hear other people's opinions, if they have seen it.
    Michelle
    Personalized Invitations, Announcements, Stationery, Gifts and More from EventsInInkOnline.com...all at DISCOUNTED prices.

27 Dresses was very cute. I plan on seeing Cloverfield and Juno this weekend. I may have trouble with Cloverfield because they say it is a rollercoaster feeling

Post Re: Cloverfield, 27 Dresses, Juno... I've been busy!...

Rurrea, reports say a lot of people are running out of the movie because they literally get queasy, nauseated or just plain up chuck because of the shaky camera sequence.

I saw 27 Dresses with a bunch of friends this past weekend and we all really enjoyed it! There were so many funny lines and we all left feeling good. Love this type of movie
    Michelle
    Personalized Invitations, Announcements, Stationery, Gifts and More from EventsInInkOnline.com...all at DISCOUNTED prices.

I get really bad motion sickness, but for some reason it didn't affect me. I've heard of a lot of people saying that, tho.

LOVED LOVED "27 Dresses"! I am such a fan of Katherine Heigl...she can take a 'cutesy" role and make it really interesting, so that I really FELT for her character. I liked James Marsden better in this movie than he was in "Enchanted". I loved the story, thought it had a nice point to it, the background of NYC was lovely...I just enjoyed everything about it. There are so few movies I enjoy anymore...I like light romance, funny, enjoyable movies...as I get older, I really have NO interest in violence, things blowing up, murder, drugs, etc. I'm sure there are "important movies" being made, but I have no interest in them at my age.

I agree. I love a light-hearted movie that when I leave the theater makes me feel good! I love a truly well done drama as well. NO VIOLENCE for me
    Michelle