Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It was so nice to see John yesterday..

Red face It was so nice to see John yesterday..

i am looking forward to him waking up it has been a long time coming.He has alot of catching up to do thow.

Re: It was so nice to see John yesterday..

Loved it. It's been so long. Saw Monday's show already and he doesn't speak but he opens his eyes and the last scene is totally adorable. I wasn't expecting anything (as a J&M fan) so it was a nice surprise.

Unhappy Re: It was so nice to see John yesterday..

I have missed John & Marlena so much. Hopefully Sheffer will put them on some kind of *normal* work schedule and we will get to see them more often.

I'm very happy John's finally waking up and he'll get to spend some quality time with Marlena

Looking forward to monday!

It's so nice to see John and Marlena actually interacting and not in a hokey dream state. Hopefully, we get to see a lot more of them together or I won't be watching. I'm missed them!

Post Re: It was so nice to see John yesterday..

So glad we will get to see his handsome face back in action.

Post Re: It was so nice to see John yesterday..

Quote Originally Posted by dlp View Post
    It's so nice to see John and Marlena actually interacting and not in a hokey dream state. Hopefully, we get to see a lot more of them together or I won't be watching. I'm missed them!
    Can you believe it's been 5 months since he went into the coma? I am looking to seeing J&M again, but I'm concerned that there are no spoilers beyond next week. I don't trust Corday to come through on his promise that we'll be seeing them regularly and in a story line.

Welcome back Drake and John!
    #1 Hope and Ciara Brady fan