Thread: SNOW.......

Post SNOW.......

Knock Knock!!! Anybody home!!!

Well we are getting our second snow in one week. What about that??? It snowed Thurs. and now they are calling for more in the morning. It was so pretty the other night. I was like a kid going to the door looking out. It was enough to cover the ground but it melted quickly the next day. I guess some of you think I'm crazy, but its been awhile since we've had just snow. Ok, now I'm just a kid you know!!!!

I have been keeping busy with my scrapbooks and reading/lurking/posting on other boards. And we got a new Boston Terrier puppy. He is 6 weeks old and we named him Sam. It had been 14 months since we lost Josh and we really missed having a little dog in the house.

So how's everyone doing??? Hope ya'll are well and happy.
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Post Re: SNOW.......

I'm here, CJ.But, there is a definite echo in this room. )

I'm sure snow twice in a week was exciting for you. I'm pretty used to snow here in the midwest, but I do get excited when it happens. There is such a serene and peaceful feeling to a snowfall. I know I'm in the minority, but I am a winter sort of person. However, it's been COLD here the past few days, seriously cold. BRRRRR! I could do with a bit more than 8 degrees for a high. ))

Enjoy your new puppy! Sounds like a cutie. My grand puppy was here for a few days this weekend, always an adventure. LOL! I have been battling some sort of herniated disc for a few years, and on Friday I had an epidural injection. My son came home, with his dog, to help his dad take care of me. I'm still not sure what kind of help I got, but I do know I had extra laundry, extra dishes, and a need for more groceries in this house. LOLOL! MEN! You do have to wonder about their so-called help, don't you?

Good to see you here!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaiLover View Post
    I'm here, CJ.But, there is a definite echo in this room. )

I'm sure snow twice in a week was exciting for you. I'm pretty used to snow here in the midwest, but I do get excited when it happens. There is such a serene and peaceful feeling to a snowfall. I know I'm in the minority, but I am a winter sort of person. However, it's been COLD here the past few days, seriously cold. BRRRRR! I could do with a bit more than 8 degrees for a high. ))
    The second snow didn't happen, we had some flurries but no accumulation. Brrr!!! 8 deg, time to stay inside beside the fire.
    Enjoy your new puppy! Sounds like a cutie. My grand puppy was here for a few days this weekend, always an adventure. LOL! I have been battling some sort of herniated disc for a few years, and on Friday I had an epidural injection. My son came home, with his dog, to help his dad take care of me. I'm still not sure what kind of help I got, but I do know I had extra laundry, extra dishes, and a need for more groceries in this house. LOLOL! MEN! You do have to wonder about their so-called help, don't you?
    I sure feel for your back pain, I've had my share. When its cold it hurts more and so does my leg. I know how helpful men can be (NOT)..... Just don't let them get sick they are big babies!!! Hope you're feeling better soon, just don't overdo it.
    Good to see you here!
    Well don't know what happened here, message said my post was too short, whatever! I don't understand. Oh well, My new puppy is Sam, don't remember if I had posted his name already. He is going to vet thurs. I'm guessing he weighs about 4-5 pounds.

Take care of your back Chai and stay warm.
    CJ
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Hi; I haven't posted in awhile but just wanted to pop in and say that I am still alive!! It has been a very quiet January so far, just babysitting the two grandchildren. Our son and his fiancee are going to have a baby in June and they just found out that it will be a little boy and they are thrilled. His name will be Rhys Richard. Richard is my husband's name and our son's middle name. Can hardly wait for June.

I have been whining about needing to get away for the last couple of months and on Saturday hubby surprised me with a week trip to Mexico. I will be going with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and niece and I don't even know where we are going yet. The only thing that would have made it better is if hubby was coming too but he has ordered a new Harley Davidson motorcycle, it arrives in April so he said that is his trips for awhile.

The weather here has been quite rainy and cloudy. The last couple of days have been the best, very clear and cold. The days are beautiful when they are like that. We had snow in December but it didn't stick around too long, rain washed it all away as ususal.

Well, better run. Take care all