Thread: Rec List

Post Rec List

Hope this is okay.

I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where everyone rec'd their favorite stories, get someone else besides me and Courtaney posting. =)

The stories don't have to be new(er). They can be oldies but goodies. They can be drama/humor/romance/etc. They can be those undiscovered gems that don't get a lot of attention.

Basically, anything that you can enjoy a lazy day curling up to read. I know I'm not going to have any of those days in the coming weeks, but a girl can dream of a few stolen moments.

Right?

So...post away.

Titles and/or authors (and where they can be found would be nice).

Shae

P.S. Have an early, EARLY morning ahead of me tomorrow. Will try to post some recs of my own over the weekend.

Post Re: Rec List

Here are a couple of fics by Nandini that make me feel all nostalgic for the good ole days.

I'm still not a computer expert extraordinaire so if you have any problems, let me know.

LOL!

Sunset to Sunrise

http://www.geocities.com/shuisaddict...tosunrise.html

The Lovely Miss Crane

http://www.geocities.com/shuisaddict...misscrane.html

Enjoy! I know I will.

Re: Rec List

Does anyone know where to find the old fanfic with Ethan and Theresa, something like Written in the Stars? I think it had around 99 or so chapters, I only got to 80 and can't find it again!

Thanks!!

4. Post Re: Rec List

iLoveET, I am not really into Ethan and Theresa myself, but as I recall Once Upon A Time was a good site for E/T and Fox/Theresa fics. There are other ships there as well, but there should be a fair number of E/T fics for you to read. I checked and Written in the Stars is not posted there, but you can hopefully find something else you'll enjoy.

So far as particular fic recs go, the ones that I can still find on the internet are as follows:
    By Cariad:
    Double Trouble and Double Jeopardy (centered on Julia and Holly Crane)
    The Grimalkin (Kay fic; eventually Kay/Reese)

By Chatty:
    Healing the Pain and Miracle of a New Dawn (Gwen/Antonio, Sheridan/Luis, Ethan/Theresa)

By JSP:
    You've Got Mail and YGM - The Adventure Continues (Sheridan/Luis)

By Luisfan79:
    Hidden Honor (Eve/Julian)

By Mistress Sarcasm:
    The Seven Year Itch (Sheridan/Luis)

By Sasseesmurf:
    Butterfly Kiss (Theresa)

I have more favorites, but I can't seem to find them online. I do have document copies of many of them, if there's any interest in (largely) Kay or Gwen-oriented fic.
    Last edited by Her Owlness; 5.3.08 at 10:17 PM. Reason: adding more links