Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ratings-rofl

Post Re: Ratings-rofl

The good news is that last week Days was #1 again in the 18-34 key demographic.

Women 18-34 Rating
    1. DAYS 1.4/9 (+.1/-.6)
    2. GH 1.3/8 (-.1/-.3)
    3. Y&R 1.2/9 (-.1/-.6)
    3. AMC 1.2/8 (same/-.3)
    3. PSNS 1.2/8 (+.1/-.2)
    6. OLTL 1.1/8 (same/-.4)
    7. B&B 0.8/5 (-.1/-.4)
    7. GL 0.8/5 (same/-.1)
    9. ATWT 0.7/5 (-.2/-.3)

Credit: SON

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Sheffer needs to be fired, and Sheri Anderson needs to be hired!

ITA! Sheffer doesn't know Days history and it doesn't seem he wants to know anything about, he'll just make it up as he goes along. Sheri created the storylines and couples that are still considered to be the best in Days history!

Corday is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ives View Post
    The good news is that last week Days was #1 again in the 18-34 key demographic.

Credit: SON

Ad rates are set on the 18-49 demographic, not the 18-34. They've been nearly cancelled and number 1 in 18-34 before. Like in 2003. They better get 18-49 up before they shop it around.

Quote Originally Posted by dlp View Post
    Ad rates are set on the 18-49 demographic, not the 18-34. They've been nearly cancelled and number 1 in 18-34 before. Like in 2003. They better get 18-49 up before they shop it around.
    I agree it needs to improve more. But it is better than being sixth place in the 18-34 demo.

Angry Re: Ratings-rofl

Quote Originally Posted by deevineness View Post
    Nothing will make him admit they are ruining this show. I mean it is already in the toilet and he has admitted nothing. Oh excuse me, he has admitted that J&M and B&H have to come back to the show so that it can once again find its emotional compass but beyond that there have been no actions taken in order to be able to take him seriously. It was yet another lie.
    Its not steve&kayla fault because the show is going down hill when they were not on the show was slipping look at some of the other soaps out there like passions moving to satellite,so don't put the blame on them when you don't have the proof of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
    Its not steve&kayla fault because the show is going down hill when they were not on the show was slipping look at some of the other soaps out there like passions moving to satellite,so don't put the blame on them when you don't have the proof of it.
    She has a right to post her opinion, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    She has a right to post her opinion, LOL
    I give up,your right ok.Happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
    I give up,your right ok.Happy now.
    Meow!!!!