Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Huckabee wants to amend the constitution for God's standards!

Post Re: Huckabee wants to amend the constitution for God's standards!

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    thanks for the tech help.... my first and main point deals with time and space...they are infinite and the human mind can not comprehend that... when time began and the fact that a rocket going the speed of light never reaches the end....what that proves is that there is something out there beyond our comprehension.... to have all that happens here on earth, which in another dimension is the size of an electron, (ever thought about the similarities between an atom and our solar system?...nucleus (sun) and the electrons and protons rotating around it?)...whether it be the butterfly or all the billions of humans..each with an interesting story to tell of love, hate, joy, adventures, sadness then death..all of these things happening....on a tiny speck in another dimension...throw the infinite aspects of time and space and you just toss it out as "it just happens?"....I'm sorry but that is totally unrealistic... not from a religious standpoint even...to me it is logical common sense... not trying to point towards religions even...
    I can't argue with any of that.............but you can believe that infinity is beyond our comprehension........and that there is much, much more out there- without also having to believe in a bearded man in the sky looking down on our every move...or that life isn't a continuous process of change and evolution.
    They aren't mutually exclusive!

Post Re: Huckabee wants to amend the constitution for God's standards!

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    to not believe in intelligent design means you also are of the belief that eventually a monkey at a keyboard eventually types out a novel....
    What? Hey, George Bush couldn't stay sober long enough to type his name..........let alone a novel!