Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Could it be more obvious the importance tiic give to John B.

Angry Could it be more obvious the importance tiic give to John B.

After 5 years in a coma, his awakening isn't mentioned in the freaking next days previews!!!!

Re: Could it be more obvious the importance tiic give to John B.

Someone else may correct me on this, but I don't think he wakes up until next week.

Yea, I don't think he actually wakes UP tomorrow. You can check out the preview here:

http://deidre-tammy.com/dayahead/dayaheadpictures.htm

I'll be curious if it's part of the NBC promo. All they seemed concerned with now are the DiMeras.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerP View Post
    I'll be curious if it's part of the NBC promo. All they seemed concerned with now are the DiMeras.
    The next promo will probably be all about Stefano. NBC doesn't seem to care that John is waking up after 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by aura View Post
    After 5 years in a coma, his awakening isn't mentioned in the freaking next days previews!!!!
    Hogan may not be apt at writing but he's a professional and depicting his dislike for a character(John) and couple(J/M) with them on less than the recurring characters.

Post Re: Could it be more obvious the importance tiic give to John B.

Well, the new promo is about EJ and Sami. Boring, boring, boring! What else is new. The ratings are down and they keep promoting the same stuff that brought them the record low ratings. They'll never get it.

NBC really has no interest in promoting anything to help the ratings. It's almost a conflict of interest. They are just waiting for 2009 so they can get rid of DAYS and start their own daytime programming. So, I'd expect them to promote Sami since Alison Sweeney is their new host on that weight reduction reality show, but I wouldn't expect them to promote John waking up.