Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 4

Smile Saturday's Star Shining SHUIS picture of the day....

This is a picture that I found on the net of Galen and McKenzie at one of the early fanfests. This is probably a picture that one of the fans snapped...maybe even our own Jeanne. LOL! I don't really know anything about it except that they look great, as always. Jeanne, I know that you will know which FanFest this was and maybe something about the picture and the day so tell us if and when you have a few minutes.

Thanks...
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 4

Thanks, Ann. Great pic!

Smile Sunday's Sweet SHUIS picture of the day........

This is a picture of Galen and McKenzie taken at some event around the time that Sheridan was thought to be dead after the boat exploded in Bermuda...Galen had his longer hair then. LOL!
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 4

Thanks, Ann. They look great together!

Smile Tuesday's Tickled SHUIS picture of the day......

Here is a cute picture of Galen and McKenzie at an NBC party, Vegas nights. I think this was for the premiere of the show Las Vegas but I am not positive about that. Jeanne and others may know more.
    I am so sorry that I didn't make it to the computer to post last night but I came home with a headache so I thought that I would lie down on the couch to watch the news, then post. Needless to say, I didn't wake up till almost time for me to get up to go back to work. LOL!
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Wide World of SHUIS pictures of the day........

This is a banner of SHUIS past and present lives featuring NBC promo photos from the NBC Passions website.

Just goes to show how long Sheridan and Luis have loved each other and that they are soulmates thoughout time. They were made for each other...no matter what JER writes now.
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Tempting SHUIS pictures of the day.....

During the bodyguard storyline while Luis slept on the couch and Sheridan couldn't sleep, she went in search of the book that she had been reading. She found it on the couch where Luis was sleeping. When she reached over to retrieve it Luis pulled her on top of him thinking that she may be one of the people that he was hired to protect Sheridan from.
    Ethan knocked on the door and opened it just in time to see Sheridan laying on top of Luis. LOL! Cute scenes!

Thanks to Jen's Passions Page for the cute Shuis screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Friday's FanFest SHUIS pics of the day...........

These pictures come from the 2003 Passions FanFest. Both Galen and McKenzie look amazing...both as sexy as they can be! McKenzie's eyes look so blue and Galen's dark eyes are so sexy. Both of them have such beautiful smiles...no wonder they look so good together.

Some of these pictures come from Passions Talk but came originally from the NBC Passions official site.
    Ann