Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 4

Smile Wednesday's Warm-blooded SHUIS pictures of the day......

I don't have time tonight to write a Shuis summary but will post some Shuis pics. Someone over a month ago requested some Shuis pics from Pilar's birthday party. I thought that this would be a great time to post those.
    Enjoy once again. Most of these are ones that I had not posted with the summary of that time.
    Enjoy!

Thanks to Shuis Soulmates for the screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Titillating SHUIS pics of the day..........

Today I am continuing with the request of Shuis pics from Pilar's birthday party. These are caps of the first SHUIS tango. The sparks flew that day. You could feel the magic in the air!

Thanks to Shuis Soulmates for the use of the screen caps.
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 4

tanx Ann you spoil us
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 4

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Friday's Firey SHUIS pics of the day.............

These pictures continue where we left off last night with the Shuis tango at Pilar's birthday party. The chemistry between these two is undeniable!

These beautiful Shuis screen caps are borrowed from Shuis Soulmates.
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Sizzling SHUIS pics of the day..........

These pictures are from the cabin in New Mexico when Sheridan was delirious and thought that the man of her dreams was there with her (of course, we know that he was!) and she pulled him to her and kissed him. That was technically their first kiss.

Shuis screen caps are from Shuis Soulmates. Thanks!
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Starry-Eyed SHUIS picture so the day.......

I love this picture of Shuis dancing at the Youth Center on New Year's Eve 1999. They wanted each other so badly but neither one would admit it to themselves.

They are the most beautiful couple!

I am sorry that I have not been able to write a Shuis summary for the past week but besides my regular job, I prepare tax returns during tax season at H&R Block. We are so short-handed this year as we were last year so I go right from my first job at 3pm to Block and then work there on Saturday and Sunday. The busiest weeks of the year are this past one, next week and the last week of tax season so I have longer hours and a much more hectic pace during this time. Hopefully, things will slow down after February 15th or so. I will continue to post a Shuis picture or two each evening but won't be back to writing the continuing Shuis summary until then. I am sorry about the summaries but the pictures will continue with some that I have recently found and some that have been requested over the past months.

Thanks,
    Ann
    Ann

Post Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 4

Thanks, Ann. I love this picture. You're right, they're the most beautiful couple!