since I'm very much nostalgic and very much old fashioned, I'm more than ever convinced that sending a "thank you" note or a "tribute" note or call it whatever you want to a celebrity that influenced me a great deal is the best way to do so. In that line of idea, I tried to look for a mailing address to write to Jameson Parker - without much success - but would I be luckier to get one for Gerald McRaney? I know, the whole "sending a fan letter" should have been replaced by an email or blog or whatever but hey, you don't get to change an old fashioned girl that easy...
By the way, am I the only one who misses the John Schneider, Tom Wopat, Tom Selleck, Gregory Harrison, Jameson Parker and Gerald McRaney's of this wolrd? Those people made us forget about our problems for an hour or so and I can't seem to find anything these days that can do that. Forget about perfect scenarios and dialogues, I'm talking about happy moments, easy to get and easy to understand...
I think I'm losing my mind and I think I should stop writing before sillier things are being said.