Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pictures on the wall

Post Re: Pictures on the wall

It was a rumor that was on several different boards.

I know that someone refuted it and that it was a false rumor. Everyone knows Days is in financial trouble at the moment and the stories Hogan's penning, while good in some ways, lack excitement and much of the time lack romance too...so the ratings dive and the audience is often disappointed, no matter who they follow on the show.

The actors wouldn't want to ask for raises right now, knowing that.

I'm just hoping it can be turned around. The return of the DiMeras might spark some interest and get people to tune back in. Good stories might hold those who return.

The question is, can there BE good stories? Solid stories where scenes aren't skipped? Where the audience can get invested emotionally? Where the characters are valued and treated as they should be?

Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisE View Post

I know that someone refuted it and that it was a false rumor. Everyone knows Days is in financial trouble at the moment and the stories Hogan's penning, while good in some ways, lack excitement and much of the time lack romance too...so the ratings dive and the audience is often disappointed, no matter who they follow on the show.

The actors wouldn't want to ask for raises right now, knowing that.

I'm just hoping it can be turned around. The return of the DiMeras might spark some interest and get people to tune back in. Good stories might hold those who return.

The question is, can there BE good stories? Solid stories where scenes aren't skipped? Where the audience can get invested emotionally? Where the characters are valued and treated as they should be?

Who knows?
    I do. The answer is no. Hogan Sheffer can't write to save his life. He has proven that.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisE View Post

I know that someone refuted it and that it was a false rumor.
    It can be dangerous to spread rumors about the actors

Nope! Hogan has already had plenty of time to prove that and he proved the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by dlp View Post
    It can be dangerous to spread rumors about the actors
    Especially when you consider the actors might think ill of you

Nope! Hogan has already had plenty of time to prove that and he proved the opposite.
    Exactly. The proof is in the pudding. And it ain't a very nice pudding, let me tell you. It tastes like that chocolate mousse in stale tortilla shells Remember dlp?

Quote Originally Posted by gatesrhiannon View Post
    My post had nothing to do with fandom and everything to do with common sense. I'd be willing to bet that 9 out of 10 fans, regardless of who their favorites are, would be willing to see the glaring flaw in the rumor that Drake was sidelined because of wanting more money. The question is why can't you?
    Because her post had everything to do with fandom

Quote Originally Posted by deevineness View Post
    Exactly. The proof is in the pudding. And it ain't a very nice pudding, let me tell you. It tastes like that chocolate mousse in stale tortilla shells Remember dlp?
    Oh, I remember the nastiness

Quote Originally Posted by deevineness View Post
    Especially when you consider the actors might think ill of you
    ROFL!

LOL!! OMG spew alert! That is EXACTLY what it tastes like!

Quote Originally Posted by Ives View Post
    Roman is Steve's brother-in-law (Kayla's brother)

Shawn is Steve's nephew (Bo, Shawn's father, is Kayla's other brother)
    I know that stuff, but they are hardly people that are very close to him. I guess really nobody is close to him.