Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pictures on the wall

Post Re: Pictures on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by GraceAdler View Post
    Maybe it's too painful for Stayla to see J&M knowing they are the reasons John only has one kidney now since Kayla stole it from him cause Patch said "please" Stayla are so pathetic, I wish they'd just go away already.
    Amen, Grace!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    I had taped it so I could pause on the shot of the photos. How is Fauxman Brady a family member of Steve's? How are Belle and Shawn?
    Roman is Steve's brother-in-law (Kayla's brother)

Shawn is Steve's nephew (Bo, Shawn's father, is Kayla's other brother)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Wha????
    Whats the wha???I wondered why kayla was called that name,is that ok with you.I am aloud to stay my opinion good and bad.I think kayla did feel bad about taking johns kidney.And by the way did you know that john has been in a coma because the actor wanted more money and thats the only reason he came out of the coma he got his money so don't blame other actors for the problems on DOOL ask the ones who are asking for more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
    And by the way did you know that john has been in a coma because the actor wanted more money and thats the only reason he came out of the coma he got his money so don't blame other actors for the problems on DOOL ask the ones who are asking for more money.
    Oh please. That's story's so thin it's not even funny. Drake is no different than any other actor on the show. He has a contract, which coincidentally he was/is in the middle of. It doesn't matter whether or not he wanted more money, though I don't believe for one second he did. The fact of the matter was/is that he, like everyone else on Days with a contract, is contractually bound to perform under the terms of his existing contract. Not only would Drake have to be a complete and utter moron to demand more money from a failing show while in the middle of a contract. But also he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. If they wanted him to work, he would have to come to work or be subject to breach of contract. So if you're going to believe lies, then please at least look for some that are a little more plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by gatesrhiannon View Post
    Oh please. That's story's so thin it's not even funny. Drake is no different than any other actor on the show. He has a contract, which coincidentally he was/is in the middle of. It doesn't matter whether or not he wanted more money, though I don't believe for one second he did. The fact of the matter was/is that he, like everyone else on Days with a contract, is contractually bound to perform under the terms of his existing contract. Not only would Drake have to be a complete and utter moron to demand more money from a failing show while in the middle of a contract. But also he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. If they wanted him to work, he would have to come to work or be subject to breach of contract. So if you're going to believe lies, then please at least look for some that are a little more plausible.
    Are you all just john and Marlena fans here nobody else can put there two cents in here,its very one sided.You should listen to other peoples opinions I do.

No, alleycat.

You can always reply. I love Steve and Kayla too. Always have.

As to Kayla and John...I don't know. The show has never shown their connection. It's almost like those years John spent as Roman, a valued and loved part of the Brady family, didn't happen.

To my knowledge, Caroline and Shawn, Sr. haven't even been by to see John. Kayla's been to see him, I think once...Then she took his kidney. Bo hasn't seen much of him, nor has Hope. Marlena's been the only one there at his bedside nine times out of ten. Belle was busy running away from Philip. Sami was marrying Lucas.

In the old days, we would have seen Kayla's feelings about doing such a thing, and we would have seen Marlena's reaction and scenes between Marlena and Kayla during a confrontation. Since Kayla's now on Tinda Lao trying to help Steve recover from the brainwashing, the fact that she took John's kidney may never be acknowledged again, but that would be a mistake because ignoring such a thing is just dumb.

But none of the different fans of the characters and couples are writing the show, so we're stuck with whatever they give us, good or bad.

Smile Re: Pictures on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by KrisE View Post
    No, alleycat.

You can always reply. I love Steve and Kayla too. Always have.

As to Kayla and John...I don't know. The show has never shown their connection. It's almost like those years John spent as Roman, a valued and loved part of the Brady family, didn't happen.

To my knowledge, Caroline and Shawn, Sr. haven't even been by to see John. Kayla's been to see him, I think once...Then she took his kidney. Bo hasn't seen much of him, nor has Hope. Marlena's been the only one there at his bedside nine times out of ten. Belle was busy running away from Philip. Sami was marrying Lucas.

In the old days, we would have seen Kayla's feelings about doing such a thing, and we would have seen Marlena's reaction and scenes between Marlena and Kayla during a confrontation. Since Kayla's now on Tinda Lao trying to help Steve recover from the brainwashing, the fact that she took John's kidney may never be acknowledged again, but that would be a mistake because ignoring such a thing is just dumb.

But none of the different fans of the characters and couples are writing the show, so we're stuck with whatever they give us, good or bad.
    I agree they should acknowledge the stolen kidney that was wrong I agree with that and would hope to see more kayla and john scenes also,I would hope they would do that in a storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
    Are you all just john and Marlena fans here nobody else can put there two cents in here,its very one sided.You should listen to other peoples opinions I do.

My post had nothing to do with fandom and everything to do with common sense. I'd be willing to bet that 9 out of 10 fans, regardless of who their favorites are, would be willing to see the glaring flaw in the rumor that Drake was sidelined because of wanting more money. The question is why can't you?