Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Pictures on the wall

Post Re: Pictures on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
    Whats the wha???I wondered why kayla was called that name,is that ok with you.I am aloud to stay my opinion good and bad.
    Just wondering why you went off topic.

I think kayla did feel bad about taking johns kidney.And by the way did you know that john has been in a coma because the actor wanted more money and thats the only reason he came out of the coma he got his money so don't blame other actors for the problems on DOOL ask the ones who are asking for more money.
    Gee, where did I ever say a word about any actor? Do you have proof of that rumor? Or do you believe everything you hear on the internets?

Re: Pictures on the wall

Jeez Jiggs U Do Know That Da Internets Is Not Plural!

Nuh uh, Deevineness! It's a series of tubes.. tubeS! It's not a big truck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Nuh uh, Deevineness! It's a series of tubes.. tubeS! It's not a big truck!
    ROFL you mean to tell me you can't drive the internets and make deliveries with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    I'm happy she didn't have a pic of John or Marlena. You don't kidnap a man and steal his kidney for his enemy and pretend as if he's someone you care about. This is one thing Hack Hogan got right.
    Couldn't agree more!!!! Besides, he did help Belle and Shawn escape with Claire in "good steve mode" - pics of people he helped when he was "good" is preferred over reminding him of "missions" from when he was "bad" - are"quotes" annoying??tee hee