Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures on the wall

Post Pictures on the wall

So, I caught a couple minutes of DAYS today and saw the photos that Kayla had up on the wall for Steve. Apparently those were photos of people Steve is suppose to care about and are his friends and family? Why was there a photo of Fauxman but not a photo of John and Marlena? I think I even saw a photo of Belle and Shawn?

Re: Pictures on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    So, I caught a couple minutes of DAYS today and saw the photos that Kayla had up on the wall for Steve. Apparently those were photos of people Steve is suppose to care about and are his friends and family? Why was there a photo of Fauxman but not a photo of John and Marlena? I think I even saw a photo of Belle and Shawn?
    Laaame! Of course Belle and Shawn, I believe Payla adopted them, no? *rollseyes*

I thought this was gonna be a thread about the pictures on the wall in John's room...to which I have to say...PLEASE, get rid of the "shrubbery" pic from the vow renewal!

LOL This show screws everything up. If there is something to fck up you can count on this show to do it.

Just get rid of S&K altogether. SOOOO. SICK. OF. THEM.

I'm happy she didn't have a pic of John or Marlena. You don't kidnap a man and steal his kidney for his enemy and pretend as if he's someone you care about. This is one thing Hack Hogan got right.

Yikes.. is that a real storyline right now? Stolen kidneys? I've lost touch, had such high hopes when Steve came back, but got impatient when it looked like he was going to pass on Kayla for someone else.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Post Re: Pictures on the wall

Kayla specifically referred to the photos on the wall as a family tree. I imagine that meant that the people on the wall would be family members.

BTW, you have good eyes. lol I couldn't catch everyone who was on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ives View Post
    Kayla specifically referred to the photos on the wall as a family tree. I imagine that meant that the people on the wall would be family members.
    That's so typical that John isn't considered family. I guess only blood matters.

Why do you like to call her payla,her name is kayla,how would you like your favorite character called something abnoxious,I am not like that,I don't think its nice to bash other characters.I came back to DOOL because steve&Kayla were coming back I have been watching since the 80s and knew there whole story I am a big fan of theres.I thought when they left that the story started to suck it seems like its the sami show than any other character on the show.We finally got what we wanted for steve&kayla to get closer,well for her to deprogram him and of course get him out of that awful nut house,I think the storyline is going somewhere now and when steve pulled her chair,that kiss was an awesome site we fans were looking forward too.