Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 9 to 15 of 15

Thread: John and Marlena *spoilers*

  1. #9

    Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

    I know and accept Hogan is a talentless hack, even a bad hack can come up with better than the crap Hogan writes for John and Marlena. This is one thing I can't blame Ken for, he doesn't write the dialogue and the day to day scenes.

  2. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 1998
    Posts
    89

    Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by deevineness View Post
    LOL! Don't jump the gun! Lord only knows what is waiting around the corner... I won't be thanking this show for anything anytime soon; not even if they actually give me what I want. After all the sht they have put us through, anything god is owed to us.
    But we are the fans and according to Ken Corday, fans do not run his show. So, sit back and prepare to be insulted time after time....

  3. #11

    Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    But we are the fans and according to Ken Corday, fans do not run his show. So, sit back and prepare to be insulted time after time....
    No, we don't, but it's our fault when the ratings go down

  4. #12

    Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    But we are the fans and according to Ken Corday, fans do not run his show. So, sit back and prepare to be insulted time after time....
    Interesting that philosophy. We don't dictate how this show should be written (cuz it is not like shows are written to attract a viewership or anything) but we dictate the ratings? Why that is very logical.

  5. #13

    Post Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

    I'll be watching it because he wakes up to Marlena and we get a kiss. WooHooo I'm pretty easy to please

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 1998
    Posts
    89

    Post Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by GraceAdler View Post
    I'll be watching it because he wakes up to Marlena and we get a kiss. WooHooo I'm pretty easy to please
    I know... I heard about that. I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that! So do you think we'll get a love scene? When was the last time we got one? I mean a REAL one, not an afterglow love scene.

  7. #15

    Post Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    I know... I heard about that. I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that! So do you think we'll get a love scene? When was the last time we got one? I mean a REAL one, not an afterglow love scene.
    I'm hoping we'll get a love scene when J&M move into their new home. They have to break the place in properly I can't even remember the last time we had a real love scene

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •