Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: John and Marlena *spoilers*

Post John and Marlena *spoilers*

So I hear John's waking up soon, which means that John and Marlena can both be conscious and in the same scenes again after FIVE FREAKIN' MONTHS of torture. Of course, I have no doubt J&M fans will be given the shaft again, especially since J&M won't even get to have the moment John wakes up together.

...and the beat goes on...

Re: John and Marlena *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by La Mariposa View Post
    So I hear John's waking up soon, which means that John and Marlena can both be conscious and in the same scenes again after FIVE FREAKIN' MONTHS of torture. Of course, I have no doubt J&M fans will be given the shaft again, especially since J&M won't even get to have the moment John wakes up together.

...and the beat goes on...
    la di da di da....and the beat goes on. Nice to know nothing has really changed.

It's the same sht different day So much for their romantic reunion. Everyone and their freaking mother will be there and we don't even get a love scene from it. These writers have no idea what a pay-off id. Hell, they didn't even write a story for J&M much less a pay-off.

Why am I suppose to want to tune in to that?

Quote Originally Posted by deevineness View Post
    It's the same sht different day So much for their romantic reunion. Everyone and their freaking mother will be there and we don't even get a love scene from it. These writers have no idea what a pay-off id. Hell, they didn't even write a story for J&M much less a pay-off.
    ya, I can't wait to see what they consider a payoff if what we have seen so far is a 'story'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Why am I suppose to want to tune in to that?
    Cause you have to be a good puppet!

Quote Originally Posted by La Mariposa View Post
    Cause you have to be a good puppet!
    Yes, I will watch and I will be thankful that J&M still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Yes, I will watch and I will be thankful that J&M still exist.

LOL! Don't jump the gun! Lord only knows what is waiting around the corner... I won't be thanking this show for anything anytime soon; not even if they actually give me what I want. After all the sht they have put us through, anything god is owed to us.