Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

Post Re: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

Did they hang the ornaments on the Christmas eve episode or Christmas day? I only recorded Christmas eve.I didn't think it would be on Christmas day.

Post Re: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by mercury View Post
    Did they hang the ornaments on the Christmas eve episode or Christmas day? I only recorded Christmas eve.I didn't think it would be on Christmas day.
    It was the 26th, I didn't see the show on the 24 or 25 and was so afraid that I had missed it.
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Thumbs down Re: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by migsly View Post
    Yeah, kinda. But what disappointed me was that the writers couldn't bring themselves to have Nick explain to the children that Christmas is all about a Savior for mankind. Peace and love is just a part of it.
    Icam! That really bothered me as well.I was personally upset and disappointed by that scene! And it totally went against the tradition and history of the show as well.that scene ruined the whole show for me.

Christmas was a two-day episode. They aired the hanging of ornaments on the 26th.

I guess I missed it.Thanks for letting me know what day it was on.I will try to remember to catch it on Soap Net this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggermom View Post
    Icam! That really bothered me as well.I was personally upset and disappointed by that scene! And it totally went against the tradition and history of the show as well.that scene ruined the whole show for me.
    My thoughts exactly.

I wonder what liberal twisted the Days PTB arm to do that. Jane Fonda or somebody?

Re: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

For me, it just wasn't Christmas until I saw the Hortons hang their ornaments. It seems like they're making that segment skimpier and skimpier.