Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

Post Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

I watched today and I was really bummed. Anyone else?

Re: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

Given that this head writer claims to know the history of this show.... and has proven his deep knowledge over and over again.... nope.... not cheated at all.... I'm sure it will happen eventually and will be all about Sami...

Re: Anyone feel cheated that the Horton Hanging of Christmas bulbs didn't happen?

Maybe the day of Christmas will last a few days and they will do it. I think I read Alice will be seen soon. I thought it was today but maybe tomorrow. Christmas in Salem isn't Christmas without the ornamate hanging. Have to add Belle since she is apart of the family officially.

I have felt cheated with the show for a while so one more disappointment will not matter to me

Yeah, kinda. But what disappointed me was that the writers couldn't bring themselves to have Nick explain to the children that Christmas is all about a Savior for mankind. Peace and love is just a part of it.

They didn't hang the Horton ornaments this year? I recorded it I guess I don't have to watch it now.That is the one show I try to catch every year.

What? They didn't hang the oraments! They have did that for years and years. Maybe they will do it tomorrow. I'm hoping they will. I haven't watched on a regular basis since before John was killed, but watch today and yesterday just to see the Horton Christmas. Years ago Alice use to say that was the prettiest tree we've ever had.
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Hey, just watched Days on Soapnet and they did hang the oraments. Jeremys' was broken so they didn't hang it.

A good show after all!!!!
    Have a great day!
    CJ