Thread: I finally got done shopping!

Post I finally got done shopping!

I finally got done shopping yesterday. I had a Dr.appointment in the morning and than went on to finish my shopping.i alsao am almost done with my cookies.lol .
    My shoulder is worse and the dr. said it's a rotator cuff injury. I got a steroid shot in the joint and have to waity and see if it gets better.if it doesn't help I have to get physical theraphy.i tell you it's a pain in the butt[actually shoulder Lol] . Even typing this now hurts argghh.
    I hope you are all done with your christmas shopping and all.
    I really would like to post more, but can't with this stupid shoulder. In case I don't get back I wish you all a wonderful christmas and a nice realxing one too.
    love and miss you all!

Post Re: I finally got done shopping!

Coffenut glad you got your shopping done. Sorry to hear that your shoulder is still hurting and hope it gets better soon! Have a Merry Christmas!

Re: I finally got done shopping!

Think you might need surgery? oh girl...I feel for you. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you got your shopping all done. I'm done too..except for a few to wrap. Now our son will be in Saturday..can't wait.

Re: I finally got done shopping!

Coffenut,
    Hope your shoulder is better soon, I know how that must hurt and the steroid is a painful way to stop the pain. I've had 3 in the bottom of my heel. Ouch!!!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!
    Take care, CJ
    Have a great day!
    CJ