Thread: Does anyone here have HULU? Who can tell me what "Limited Ads" means?

Does anyone here have HULU? Who can tell me what "Limited Ads" means?

I keep checking their site but, so far, can't find a definition of "Limited Ads" anywhere. Just what does that mean?

Re: Does anyone here have HULU? Who can tell me what "Limited Ads" means?

Following up: just found this damning review of HULU "Limited Commercials" in USA Today. They say it's just the same as broadcast TV, except that you're paying extra for it.

LOL, but sad. No matter how much I want to see "Handmaid's Tale", I won't support this kind of crap.

I was just going to post that same article. I want to see Handmaid's Tale. My friend got the 30 day free trial and binged it. You just have to call at the end of the trial and tell them not to renew it. It will renew automatically. I may do the same thing.
    Agent99

I thought "Handmaid's Tail" was one of the freakiest things I've ever seen and I quit watching in the middle of the first episode.
    "Limited Ads" means less ads than broadcast.
    How much less? That is up to Hulu.
    Some things on Hulu have no ads.
    Usually older shows.
    They are running the complete series of "Bones" with no commercials.
    I have Ad Blocker, so I just look at another web page during the pause for what would be commercials.

If you want to see "Handmaid's Tale" without commercials, I would suggest waiting for the DVD set.