Thread: Five For Friday - What If?

Five For Friday - What If?

1. What if you had paid leave for one year? Where would you go and what would you do?

2. What if you decided to live in another country? Which one would you live in?

3. What if you could change something in your past? What would you change?

4. What if you found out someone you trusted had been lying to you for as long as you've known them?

5. What if you answered the door and your favorite celebrity was standing there?

Weekend plans?

Re: Five For Friday - What If?

Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    1. What if you had paid leave for one year? Where would you go and what would you do?
    A cabin in the woods. Cut expenses and save up to make it two years. ;-)

Probably Canada, but someplace in the Mediterranean would be very, very tempting. A Greek isle? The Amalfi coast?

Probably learning another language.
    (This started out to be a different answer, but it started going toward all kinds of existential tangles and I had to stop!)

4. What if you found out someone you trusted had been lying to you for as long as you've known them?
    Oh my, MTJ! I guess it depends on what they were lying about and why.

5. What if you answered the door and your favorite celebrity was standing there?
    I'd wonder if I'd won PCH! (And be disappointed that I didn't.)
    "Favorite"? If my 100th favorite was standing at my door, they'd probably instantly become number one.
    Unless it turned out that they'd been lying to me since forever.

Weekend plans?
    Personally; I'm hoping for chili beans. Or, Annie's Bean Soup!

I would travel some. I'd like to visit friends and family across the US. But mostly, I'd love to go to Europe. That is on my bucket list to do.

I would love to live in England or Italy. But, I would probably choose Vancouver, British Columbia. I love it there.

I would have become a teacher. I wanted to be one when I was young and then studied accounting. I'm not fond of it and often wish I would have pursued teaching.

I'd be hurt of course and very disappointed in that person.

After I'd get up off the floor from fainting, I'd let him in. LOL!

Weekend plans? I'm getting away this weekend by myself. Life has just been so stressful and I need to get out of Dodge for a bit. I'm actually going to go see my favorite group, Il Divo up in the Sacramento area. I have never gone alone before, but I'm so looking forward to it. On Sunday, I want to explore Sacramento a bit before coming home... IF I decided to come home. hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisMich View Post
    I would have become a teacher. I wanted to be one when I was young and then studied accounting. I'm not fond of it and often wish I would have pursued teaching.
    KM: Maybe you can teach (some level of) accounting? If not formally, then maybe evenings at the library or something like that?

Thanks, Mike! I would love to get my credential and work as a substitute here in our school district. Not sure how to make that happen, but I have been thinking about that for some time.