Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Memo says Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Memo says Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Russia, Russia, Russia (a play of Jan Brady's words)...that's all anyone can talk about! And why! Well....in some sort of order....

Campaign Trump praises Putin as a smart and respected leader, says he knows Putin (from the time he was in some green room) and says they would get along,
    calls on WikiLeaks and Russia to help find damaging info on Clinton,
    denies having any business relationship with Russian while son Trump later says Russian monies flow into their business...

President Trump rebuffs Yates and Obama warnings about Flynn,
    Comey addresses questions from Congress about the reopening of the Clinton investigation one week before the election and says he was nauseated to think that could have influenced the vote,
    Comey is called to attend a dinner at the White House and Trump says he hopes Comey will drop the investigation as Trump says Flynn is a good man,
    Trump allegedly asked for Comey's loyalty,
    Comey is fired the same day Trump meets with two high level Russian officials where Trump leaks classified info that reveals a covert source and WHERE the American press is not invited to attend the meeting, but Trump allows only TASS and his personal WH journalist.

Some say where there's smoke there's fire. Seems more like full fledged furnace blazing!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...mgu?li=BBnb4R7

Re: Memo says Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

I am still scratching my head over how in the world he was even allowed to run for president and be elected. Nobody with any decency left in them could have voted for him in the first place. But it' is time for him to go. He has no clue how to run this country,more like ruin this country.

Thumbs up. He has to go.
    But his followers aren't dealing with reality.

(Here's Donald as a Brady.)

Good question, Coffeenut. Trump is the only person to run for president without a background in service with either the military (no, military boarding school does not count...lol) or some type of governing capacity. Running a private business is worlds apart of public service where even mayors, governors, state and fed positions work in tandem as a team with others elected or appointed.

It's all a big mystery to me, too... why 80 plus percent of evangelicals and Republicans thought a reality show TV "star", many times bankrupted businessman should be elected the leader the free world, and why they could possibly think he was the best choice....I continue to be clueless as well.

Thank you, Mike! I am in awe of the Jan/Donald graphic! Cracked me up! :-)

You're welcome, but the collective MemeMinds of the web did the hard part. Cracking me up, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffenut View Post
    I am still scratching my head over how in the world he was even allowed to run for president and be elected. Nobody with any decency left in them could have voted for him in the first place. But it' is time for him to go. He has no clue how to run this country,more like ruin this country.
    Maybe I can answer that question.

People wanted a "savior".
    He promised "greatness" under the guise that the perceived failures to protect our Southern border and military/intelligence/diplomatic failures abroad under the previous administration (IE: Benghazi) has made our country appear "weak". The decline of public displays of Christianity as well as the acceptance deviant behaviors (IE: homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, single motherhood) has caused America to fall out of favor with God, and therefore God is allowing America's enemies (IE: Islamic terrorists) to prevail.

Problem is, people consider "great" eras to be those in which no one dares mess with a particular civilization/country, it's in a conquering phase, its borders are secure, etc. They tend to ignore technological/societal achievements. They also believe that devotion to God is also a factor.

I think these people are that desperate for this "savior" that they are willing to ignore his faults.

This is why I think it's foolish to ignore religion in this political climate.

All great point, Jolau. All those, plus the racism that Trump interjected beginning (his political start point, that is) with the birtherism grand conspiracy and continued thru out his campaign which appealed the "us verses them" white population.