Thread: Software for creating risk matrices

Hybrid View

Software for creating risk matrices

Does anyone here know of any good risk management software that we can use for creating risk matrices? We're trying to improve our product quality and a consultant suggested that we get one.

Re: Software for creating risk matrices

Well, I think etq can help you with creating risk matrices suitable to your organization or you may find some best risk management software at selecthub. I always check the best software options there.

You mean ETQ? I've heard that before since they offer a lot of good quality features when it comes to risk assessment management. I want to try that one out. Unless, there are stilla lot of options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Sean View Post
    You mean ETQ? I've heard that before since they offer a lot of good quality features when it comes to risk assessment management. I want to try that one out. Unless, there are stilla lot of options out there.
    Risk management is one of the best features from Unipoint softwares. They also provide webinars and training to learn the software.

Is this spam? Are you guys really conversing about risk assessment? What kind of risk?