Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I love EJ and Sami together

Post I love EJ and Sami together

Sorry...I know it is not a popular opinion. But really...I just love Sami and Ej together. They have such chemistry! And I love the fact that EJ likes her just as she is...warts and all...whereas Lucas is always trying to make Sami be something else to make him happy. Lucas is behaving so petty and childishly these days..I just cant stand the way he doesnt care about what Sami is feeling or going through. He only seems to care about himself.

I really hope Sami and EJ end up together...they would make the better couple...more interesting..more fun to watch. That's just how I feel about it.

Post Re: I love EJ and Sami together

Well, I was in the closet about being an EJAMI fan until now. I mean, I was scared to say it. lol. I feel the same way you do CP. I've been an EJAMI fan since EJ came on the show. I mean, it's like Lucas who?

Re: I love EJ and Sami together

Count me in, I think EJ and Sami are so hot together.

I guess for me, when DAYS or soaps in general pair up some people, who we like early on and who we may think should be together, good or bad, I seem to want it to stick. I feel Sami and Lucas belong together. As a fan, who's loved to hate and hated to love both of them, they finally found their way to each other. 2 people who are more alike than not, who both have grown up in some way and from the way DAYS writes it, genuinely love each other, why not be together?

E.J. is a DiMera. And while I dislike all DiMeras ( Tony excluded) he's too much like Stephano for me to "like" him.

He doesn't feel like he has to earn respect or love, he feels he can take it or force it.

Sami didn't choose to have a child with E.J., he raped her and as a result of that, is little Johnny ( Which I hope like hell will be proven to be Lucas').

If Sami actually wanted to be with E.J. because she loves him then yes, I'd be mad at her for hurting Lucas. Which I am anyway. But what could I do...

But to like the rapist and the victim of rape as a couple???...hmm..no...I can't...I wont.

Nah this pairing is stupid beyond. Sami and Lucas are FINALLY together and they have to muck that up again. I HATE EJ. I can't stand his character and sticking his ass in a chair to make him a victim angers me. He is NO victim and deserved to die from that bullet. LEAVE MY SAMI AND LUCAS ALONE!!

You're not alone, I love EJ and Sami, too.
    They're two peas in a pod.

Post Re: I love EJ and Sami together

Regarding those who are outraged that I would suggest that a "rapist and his victim" make a good couple....lets not forget our history. Isn't Sammi drugging Austin and sleeping with him rape as well? Does it somehow not "count" because it is a woman doing it to a man? I dont think so. I think this is just one more way in which Sami and EJ are right for each other...they have the same value system.

These types of situations have been written on soaps for a long time. Sami did rape Austin and I don't excuse that. But did anyone think Austin and Sami made a good couple and should be together? If so, then ok...I just disagree. Luke raped Laura on General Hopsital and look how that turned out. I feel that if DAYS was going to pair Sami and E.J. together why bring in a rape story then pair them? That to me is extreme. E.J. didn't have to rape her. I don't believe any DiMera ever raped anyone ( not that they didn't do other things just as disgusting). Sami being raped twice, no counseling either time and then having the baby of her rapist, well...a bit extreme. I do apologize if I offended you with my comment, it was based on my opinion alone. If there is any redemption for E.J. ( and yes that's possible, I mean, look at Jack Devareau) then maybe he should step up and show how remorseful he is for what he did to Sami. Let her get on with her life with Lucas if they are to be together. Again, just my opinion. Thanks.