Thread: KKK dreams of rising again

KKK dreams of rising again

No wonder as they see throngs of crowds attending Trump rallies who are seal-clapping and cheering as he barks anti-Muslim, anti-Hispanic, etc. rhetoric, plus the "Let's Make America Great Again" (some interpret that as "Let's Make America White again").

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ku-klux-klan-dreams-of-rising-again-150-years-after-founding/ar-AAhNEnf?li=BBnb7Kz

Re: KKK dreams of rising again

All this reeks of fascism. These people operate under the guise that White Christian America is the ultimate good and must dominate in all things.

I also think it is apparent that in America, a totalitarian regime would have to embrace gun owners, this way all other red-flags are ignored.

Re: KKK dreams of rising again

Interesting article, Jolau...thanks. Trump's supporters (in his rally audiences) are a sea of mainly white faces. I think if Trump's Dem. opponent had been anyone other than Hillary his polling numbers would be nowhere what they have been. For the "anyone, but Trump" crowd...the "anyone, but Hillary" is a problem for her as well.

I see those "alleged" conservative politicians lining up behind Trump NOT to endorse him, but using the argument that the real issue that matters will be SCOTUS and that Trump will appoint conservative judges. How do they know this? The possible slate he proposed a few weeks ago was right out of the Heritage Foundation and he listed those to placate those who had not yet backed him. Much like having Falwell Jr. announce that after a meeting with Trump...Trump was NOW a born again Christian after the meeting and could claim himself a true evangelical.

How do people not see thru that! Trump will say anything to get a vote. IF he wins (God forbid!) he will do as he pleases as to SCOTUS appointments, etc. He may appoint his kids and try to bully Congress to approve...LOL!