Thread: Indoor stuff: the entire Harry Potter series free streaming on Amazon Prime

Hybrid View

Indoor stuff: the entire Harry Potter series free streaming on Amazon Prime

It's forecast to be (weirdly) warm but rainy here for the winter break week. FYI, for those in need of distractions: I just saw that the entire Harry Potter series of movies is available for free streaming for Amazon Prime members.

And if you're not already a Prime member; they do have a 30-day trial period. Just right for Winter break and a bit more. ;-)

Correction: Sorry, but it turns out that it is NOT the entire series that is available for free, but just a "featurette" about the series that is free. There are a lot of movies and whatnot in the free library, but not the entire Harry Potter series. Sometimes the guy who sits in my chair jumps the gun. Again: sorry.

Re: Indoor stuff: the entire Harry Potter series free streaming on Amazon Prime

I must not be looking in the right place.
    I don't see any of the Harry Potter movies available for Amazon Prime.
    I see the entire series of Harry Potter Books available through the Kindle Lending Library, but not the movies.

Re: Indoor stuff: the entire Harry Potter series free streaming on Amazon Prime

Ack! They fooled me. It's a "featurette" about the series that is available free. Blecch.

I apologize to anyone who went on this wild goose chase. (And thank you, with blushed face, to MTJ. )