Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hot Bunny Action

Re: Hot Bunny Action

Sorry I haven't been as available as I'd like to be. The tech process (aka "hell") is almost over and I'll be back to a regular schedule. Weeeeeeeeeeee!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

OH! All right! I can see everything and do anything, now!
    Thank you so much, Amie Annie. And Oda, girl, not a problem. You is busy. And that's good.
    (I'm really annoying my entourage these days with http://icanhascheezburger.com/
    Any other fans here of that stupid trend? ;^)

OMG, I love those stupid cat pictures. They're so hilarious. I love invisible bike and invisible sandwich! LOL
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Post Re: Hot Bunny Action

Helllo, hello, hello. How are ya, Annie?
    So nice to see a litle action back on the gURLs board! And it looks great, Annie, really, it does. (Going to take a technologically impaired person like me a little time to figure out all the cool new stuff though, but I like it .

Hope you and all the gURLs are doing well!

See ya around!

P.S. ... I have NO idea where this post is gonna land up. Guess we'll find out shortly.

Ooh, look! My first spelling mistake on the new boards. Bet your bottom dollar there's more where that came from.

Post WooHoo! It's Dr. bigfan

I'm so glad to see you. How's life for you these days? Almost winter way down there, eh?

(psst... One of the good things about these boards... you can edit things like spelling mistakes. Very handy for me )
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Post Re: Hot Bunny Action

til, you can add to your annoyance quotient with stuff on my cat. An example:

Only an expert can deal with the problem

Re: WooHoo! It's Dr. bigfan

Almost winter? No, I'd say it pretty much hit us already last week. Even the fountain in the middle of the crappy little town where I live froze solid almost in mid air. Freaky. Just like the town.

Yeah, new town, new (even crappier) job, new (cool) car, new cool dog, new crappy-ish apartment. Crap and cool intertwined. And a touch of crap with the public service strikes going on over here at the moment, too.

How about you, Annie? I hope there's much more cool than crap over at your end?