Thread: Alert alert...SNOW is on the ground!

Post Alert alert...SNOW is on the ground!

Well it looks like old man winter gave us a dose of snow before we got on the road this morning. One of the girls we invited isn't going. Her husband is worried about the weather! I know I know you gotta be safe. Pat is not happy about my going either but I am going.....I wished he wouldn't worry so!
    Well we are off...wish me luck!
    PS have a good weekend

Post Re: Alert alert...SNOW is on the ground!

Well we got about 8 inches and it's still snowing! I hope you have a safe trip racemom! It's really a heavy thick snow and very wet too! Well take care and have a great time!

Re: Alert alert...SNOW is on the ground!

Racemom...were you staying overnight? Be careful out there..guess we'll hear from you this evening or tomorrow. Wishing you lots of fun, and a safe trip. Julie..you are still having snow huh? Well...it got up in the 70's here today....now it's raining. Doesn't feel like Christmas. And I'm so trying to get in the mood..but with warm weather...it's hard. I'll get in there soon and wrap some more presents. Perhaps that will help.

Dragsy I can't imagine having 70 degree temperatures this time of year! I can understand why your having troubles believing it's Christmas. Hopefully the Christmas wrapping helped some. It was windy and cold today. But at least it wasn't snowing. Any ways suppose to warm up some tomorrow. Take care!

Re: Alert alert...SNOW is on the ground!

We got rain this evening..but it's over now. still warm.

Still cold and windy here!GRRR! Wish it would warm up!