Thread: OT...Please keep my family in your prayers

Post OT...Please keep my family in your prayers

Hi Everyone,
    Not gonna make this long or drawn out because it is after midnight. Please everyone be in prayer for my family. I found out two days ago my daughter has been cutting herself. Today at school she told a teacher she wanted to kill herself (with scissors in hand, she was in art class). I took her to the hospital as soon as the school called me and she had to stay. It really broke my heart to leave my baby there. They will transport her in the morning to a facility about an hour away. Not sure of what else will happen. I am just glad she is going to get help. They said she would be there for 7 - 10 days probably. I can't even talk to her unless she calls and gives me a code. Not sure if she will because she is really really mad at me. Just please send up prayers for all of us. Thanks!

Re: OT...Please keep my family in your prayers

Christy! I'm really sorry. Know that I will be praying for you and for her. Nothing hurts like having a hurting child. I'm praying for you!!! Much Love!!!!

Re: OT...Please keep my family in your prayers

Oh no I am so sorry you have to go through this. She will realize that you did what you had to just to save her life. That cutting thing is very dangerous. Not to go to much into your personal life but does she suffer from an eating disorder? The reason I ask is they sometimes come hand in hand. I have had an eating disorder and thought about cutting but only did it once. For the wrong reasons. I pray she gets the help she needs and you keep your head up. You did the right thing for your child. I applaud you for taking the steps needed for her. There are so many parents nowadays who don't do that. Bless you and your family