Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TGIF Ladies!

Post Re: TGIF Ladies!

Yeah...glad you are not snowed in or anything..and just thankful you got a good doctor's report.

Yep me too! Would have hated being stuck some where! And I am glad I got a good report! Now it's back to work and reality!

Re: TGIF Ladies!

Well I am a happily married mommy of 4. My oldest is Brianna (10), Ricky (8), Dylan (soon to be 6) and Kaleb (1). I have been on the old boards for quite a long time and just ventured over here recently. Thanks for the welcomes

dylanangel glad your with us and posting! Sounds like you have a big family! My family is all grown up! My boys are on their own now and I have 4 grand kids. Take care.

Well...we are glad to have you join us dylanangel!! Come back more often...nice to get to know you. You have a house full..and hands full too!! LOL

Thanks ladies. Those little icons are the cutest. How do I get one??
    Yes I have my hands full and with the tree up the little one just can't keep his hands to himself (giggle)

about the icons..do you post at any other boards? Do you use photobucket? Let me know....post a new thread about this..so I don't forgot to look for it..ok? If you don't have photobucket, that's the first thing you need to do. Let me or one of us know...and we'll see if we can help you..ok?

Or you can use one of the avatars (icons) they have. Go to set your options...click on that. Then scroll down to edit your avatar.