Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TGIF Ladies!

Post TGIF Ladies!

Well sure glad that today went rather smoothly! So happy that the weekend is here as well. I had a smaller group and we did have fun! Going here shortly to the basketball games tonight. Should be good. NSU is 5-0..Wooo hooo
    Going on my shopping and concert trip in the morning. Seems there were a bunch of other people I knew going away too but the impending snow storm freaked them out...I am not Not scared! Looking forward to getting away and of course the concert will be the highlight. LOL shopping is a close 2nd!
    Wish us safe travels and clear roads! For us and Kelsey.
    Well Pat is ready so I will close for now...I might pop on in before we go in the am.
    Julie I hope your trip was safe and got the "clear" from your DR!
    Dragsy HOpe your day was good as well

Re: TGIF Ladies!

Oh my you can say that again. This week just dragged by for me. I am not doing much of anything this weekend. My hubby is going out of town for some male bonding (lol) and I will be home with the kiddies.

Hi dylanangel..nice to have you join us. Tell us more about yourself.
    Racemom..I'm praying for a safe trip for you and Kelsey. Just you girls going? Enjoy the concert and the shopping!! Get your tree up and decorated?
    Work drug by so slowly today...ugggh. Going in very early tomorrow, and get off early. We have a retirement/dinner party to go to tomorrow night. Should be fun!

Post Re: TGIF Ladies!

Racemom I'm glad your enjoying your Friday! I'm back from my trip and my Dr. did give me a clean bill of health! So I don't have to go back for 3 months now. Also my friend had a good job interview! So was a worth while trip. We did however run into snow on the way home and it was hard to see! Was pretty scary but we mad it home! Take care!

Hello Julie,
    I am so glad your Dr re-check went so well! Wooo-hooooo!
    You must be so relieved! The every 3 month visits will be a pain for a while. I hated it, I got too nervous! But after a few they will stretch them out and it soon will be back to normal. I am so thankful you are in the clear!
    The NSU teams both won tonight. The women played a great game..a close one. The men were also on a roll and really out scored the other team making it a blow out. Not as much fun to watch but I will take the win for sure!
    SOrry to hear you had a run in with old man winter! I hope we don't see any of him on our trip!
    TTFN.....Have a super weekend!
    My bag is all pack and ready to go! I should be in bed gotta get up at 6:30, but I have a bowl of ice cream waiting for me...hee hee

Thanks racemom! Yea I am glad it's over with and I don't have to go back for 3 months. Glad the games went well and have a safe trip and have fun shopping this weekend etc. Take care!

So Julie..you have to go every three months for right now huh? Well..I know your next check up is going to be good too..but that's routine for a while I'm sure..just to make sure all's ok. Sorry about the snow though Julie. Glad you got home ok, and your check up went well. Sheri..hope you had a safe shopping trip.

Thanks Dragsy It's always good to get a report from your Dr. saying your still well! Yea every 3 months for the first 2 years he said. Unless he feels I'm doing good he might extend it longer. Well hope your having a restful Sunday I am just glad I'm home and it isn't snowing any more! Take care!