Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long can Christel play Lily as..

Re: How long can Christel play Lily as..

I love Cane and Lily. They have such chemistry and when they see each other the smiles that they show. No matter who is around !!!!! They are so cute together !!!!!

Post Re: How long can Christel play Lily as..

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLinda View Post
    I love Cane and Lily. They have such chemistry and when they see each other the smiles that they show. No matter who is around !!!!! They are so cute together !!!!!
    What that got to do what I ask. Let's stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLinda View Post
    Get this straight ok Cane and Lily are they are a pathetic mismatched couple that don't do goood with the ratings ok they need to break up of find Cane a real woman

Well, she certainly can't be Virgin-girl, when she was married to Daniel for quite some time. Lily still looks and acts like a teenager. They should have hired a more mature looking actress to play the role after Davetta left.

Jaxie, I agree 110% with you CK will always play Lily Winters as weak, stupid, immature and boring, Davetta should come back because CK ain't working period, even if they make her mature I'm not buying it,not one bit

I don't think Lily is the type to have an edge. She is far less naive than she used to be...she has been married and been through a lot in her young life. Doesn't mean she would get all cynical or anything, though.

Suzanne Lanoue
    http://tvmegasite.net

Quote Originally Posted by slanoue View Post
    I don't think Lily is the type to have an edge. She is far less naive than she used to be...she has been married and been through a lot in her young life. Doesn't mean she would get all cynical or anything, though.

Suzanne Lanoue
    http://tvmegasite.net
    & that's my point CK plays Lily like she never been married, divorce, gotten std, almost raped, & drugged. If she have a miscarriage I bet she still going to come off like everything was peachy clean.
    CK can't play Lily was a edge. But another actress can.

Quote Originally Posted by Funmakinluv View Post
    & that's my point CK plays Lily like she never been married, divorce, gotten std, almost raped, & drugged. If she have a miscarriage I bet she still going to come off like everything was peachy clean.
    CK can't play Lily was a edge. But another actress can.
    she is, Fun she is going to pretend that the pregnancy never happen and that is what going to cause her and Cane's relationship to go on the rocks. What can you say