Thread: Back from my testing......

Smile Back from my testing......

Well back from the testing. I think it went pretty well I didn't do to well on the Apix though did pretty lousy only got a 50.5 and I think the others did better than me. Oh well I had a listening exam then a book exam where we filled out a test sheet. Then we were allowed to go home for awhile until lunch then come back and do the Apix and oral exam before the board. So all in all I probably did OK but doubt I will get the job if I do I will be surprised. One guy just came in for the testing but doesn't want the job and has been a dispatcher before else where. So they probably would have considered him. I will see what happens they say it takes about 2 months! Wow! Any ways if I do get it I got to the Police Academy for 8 weeks of training in Douglas, WY. And also they give me a car! Cool huh? Well any ways we will see what happens. I'll keep you all posted.

Re: Back from my testing......

Julie...I hope all goes well. It will happen if it's meant to be..or God has other plans for you. Hey..you at least went and took the tests...that takes a lot, cause things like that make me so nervous! Let us know how things go.

Smile Re: Back from my testing......

Yea I was real disappointed when I found out that it takes so long for them to get back to you etc. So I guess I will just wait and see what happens and continue to do my job now. If I get it then I get it if not I won't try again I don't think. I'll let you know.