Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another puke fest over the EJ/SAMI coupling!!

Angry Another puke fest over the EJ/SAMI coupling!!

I know this is just my opinion but I can't stand EJ let alone him with Sami! I really hate that DAYS isn't going back to the old formula of writing by keeping couples who should be together, with each other. The best thing that could have happened ( as far as I am concerned) is them killing off EJ. Better yet, keep EJ paralyzed and bring back his nutty mama Susan to take care of him and drive him crazy! ( Yes, I would derive sick pleasure from that)

The Brady/DiMera fued is more than over cooked, it's time to move on and find another drama. Bring on another family who hates the Dimeras. A family with more backbone than the Bradys who wouldn't a lifelong nemesis step foot in a family establishment without feeling the rath of such disrespect.

John has a company being run by a moron who has nothing better to do but meddle in her kids lives. Where's Victor? For Gawds sake bring back Victor! Not only is his SON considered a Brady, I would think the writers would have Victor doing more to protect his SON ( a real Kiriakis) from the demented DiMeras! You mean to tell me, Victor, who had a rivals house blown up is hiding in the shadows from Stephano? Letting his sons family be picked off one by one with no recourse?

Even if Victor didn't give a damn about the rest of the Bradys, the OLD Victor would do everything to protect what his SON loves. Damn DAYS writers!!

Re: Another puke fest over the EJ/SAMI coupling!!

That was funny when Sami came out of EJ's room and Stefano asked how it went and she said "I think I'm gonna be sick!" LOL!

lol...

Post Re: Another puke fest over the EJ/SAMI coupling!!

It was sick watching her give EJ a reason to live. When she walked out and said she was going to be sick I was really releaved. But she is destroying her family to save it. I wish she would just bump off Stephano. He's been written so inconsistently. One second he loves his kids, the next he hates them, the next the vendetta isn't worth carrying on, the next all the Brady's will perish, one minutes he's terribly ill, the next he's jumping up like he's going to run a marathon. He is without a doubt the worst written character on the show.

I love Sami and EJ together...I am really hoping they end up together. They have much more in common...much more chemistry...and they are so much more interesting to watch. I havent had any patience for Lucas since back in his "oh I wish I had Carrie" days...he is a big snooze. But EJ...now...that is something to watch!

I love them, too
    IMO, the wrong couple being together is Lucas and Sami.
    Lucas is only with Sami because Carrie dumped him for Austin.

Sami is lying to herself,,,she is in love with Ej and she knows it.But she also knows her family will freak out when they find out.Lucas and Sami have never been a couple to me.I cannot root,for a couple who started out with so much hate toward each other.I mean has everyone forgotten all the bad things HE has done to her..sent her to death row,,,took Will,,,the minute she was exposed as Stan he ran off and found her SISTER and married her,AND thought he had started a family with her...thats sick...Sami has always had to settle for sloppy seconds,,,with Austin,,with Lucas..and their obsession with Carrie and Brandon,,who had a thing for JEnnifer..Ej forced Sami to have sex,,but that was desperation on his part..he LOVES her for her..he has told her"You could not do ANYTHING that would make me not love you..and what has Lucas said time and time again.."SAmi if you can't be good we can't be a family"PLEEZZ,,If the writers get their act together and make Ej into a better person..I want EJami together..I am done with boring Lumi..oh and lets not forget Lucas always beleiveing Mommy over Sami.//ALWAYS!!

Post Re: Another puke fest over the EJ/SAMI coupling!!

ICAM, watching EJ day in and day out on the show is just about enough to make you want to beat yourself over the
    head with a lead weight...what my poor brain cells feel li-
    ke after he's been on constantly. Same goes for Shawn
    and Phillip...we were watching the show one day over at
    my friends house it was the same 'Can't you see Phillips
    using you...' or the 'Shawn with the record you have how
    do you expect to be a cop?' junk. Over and over and over.
    I said that whenever I end up getting a pet ferret I could
    name it either Phillip or Shawn and it would be trading t-
    hem up for a better model, their brains are the size of
    what maybe a small nut and they'd still have more of th-
    em in one than Phillip, Shawn and E.J put together.