Thread: Interest Fizzled?

Post Interest Fizzled?

How are you ladies here? Well, I'm about one month behind on OLTL. My interest fizzled in July when my mom was back in the hospital and I simply didn't have time to watch. I'm trying to catch up now, but I find myself ff through most of the show. I did hear that they are now broadcasting the show on Oprah's network. But, I'm at work and can't watch it then. Hope you all are doing well.

Post Re: Interest Fizzled?

I'm hanging in there.. but not enjoying it like I'd hoped. I can't stand the scenes in the nightclub. The background noise bothers me and I can't hear the dialogue.

I did think Blair's tearful breakdown when Todd left was outstanding, tho. I'm kind of liking Clint's downfall... it brings some good drama. Not liking Dani and the old dude.. ( I still call him Damien from As the World Turns)..Ick !

I was surprised Jeffrey is involved in something sinister. I love the beauty who plays
    Destiny.

Overall I'm giving it about a 7 on the 1-10 scale.
    Judy

Re: Interest Fizzled?

I'm disappointed that the online version tanked. It was more disappointing that they weren't given the opportunity to finish some sl's.
    Judy