Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: SHUIS picture of the day: Part 3

Smile Monday's Magical SHUIS picture of the day.........

This is actually the Sheridan and Marty picture that was posted yesterday, but since I just got home from Christmas Eve celebrations and didn't prepare anything for today, I am going to repost the miracle of Marty returning to Sheridan. This was a true miracle since Marty was returned after Sheridan prayed for his return and the symbolism of the star in the Heavens shining and twinkling back made it clear that this was a miracle.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Timeless SHUIS Christmas miracles........

The Shuis Christmas miracle 2000

The Shuis Christmas miracle 2003
    Sheridan nursed Marty back to life in the church. I couldn't find a screen cap of that moment but this one was a day or two earlier when Sheridan held Marty in the hospital and claimed that he was her son.

This screen cap is thanks to Redthunder (I believe she is the one who posted it originally)

Merry Christmas!
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Warm and Welcoming SHUIS family pictures of the day.....

These are the NBC caps from today's show when Luis first saw Marty. THIS was Luis' Christmas miracle! Luis even called Marty his miracle and said that he hasn't been this happy since Sheridan told him she was going to have his baby! I loved it!

Sheridan looks gorgeous here! She is beyond happy!

This is obviously when Fancy and Pretty intruded on the family reunion. Luis looks like he is thrilled that his son is there.
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Thankful SHUIS pic of the day..............

This is a banner made by srhrobin and is the Shuis family the way they were before Marty was taken away by Beth. I hope she will be able to make new banners of the Shuis family with the new boy playing Marty.
    I am sorry but once again I have had no time to write a Shuis summary. This is the night that I was telling some of you that I was going to take my mom and aunt, who don't drive at night and probably shouldn't be driving much in the day time either...LOL, out to see the Christmas lights. My aunt insisted on treating me to dinner since I was using my gas. Of course, everything goes in slow motion for them since they have nothing else to do most days, like work or anything. We took forever eating and drove around to different areas of the coast for over 2 hours. Then we stopped by the grocery that is open till midnight for a few things since they had someone to help carry the bags. LOL! Anyway, it was a longer trip than I had anticipated but fun. I enjoy hearing all the old stories and they then tell all about some of the other relatives, young and old alike. My aunt has no children so she is always so appreciative of anything we do for her.

Anyway, I hope to get back to the regular routine of the Shuis summaries tomorrow night.
    Ann

Smile Friday's Full of Bubbles SHUIS pics of the day..........

Sheridan and Luis kiss once again before Luis picks Sheridan up in his strong arms and carries her off to the bubble bath.

In the tub, they talk about feeling so connected to each other and it seems like they have always been together like this. Sheridan tells Luis that she is so happy that he remembered them taking a bath together because she can’t imagine a more perfect setting for what is to come…..making love together.

Sheridan tells Luis that she loves him with all her heart and soul and Luis says that he loves her with every breath he takes….forever! He tells her that she is so beautiful. She blushes. Luis says that the way the candlelight hits her hair reminds him of the sunrise he saw once when he was younger. It was springtime and he was running on the beach like he did everyday. This day he looked out over the ocean and what he saw stopped him in his tracks. He never felt closer to God the way the sun was hitting the water. It was the most amazing color he’d ever seen and he didn’t think he would ever see it again because it was just too beautiful for this world. He sees it right now in Sheridan’s hair. Many passionate, sensual kisses follow. Sheridan runs her finger along Luis cheek and lips and he kisses up and down her arm and neck.

The kissing continues until they break apart and look into each other’s eyes. Luis says that he could look into her eyes forever. Sheridan hopes that he means that. Luis says that he means it. He means everything that he has ever said to her. He says that he is here, he’s hooked and hers forever. He will always treat her like a queen. He tells her that he loves her again. Sheridan says that she is so scared that it is not real and that it is hard to believe that she has found someone that truly loves her. He says that he will love her like no one else ever has…...forever! They kiss again.

As Sheridan scrubs Luis’ chest with a big bath sponge, she tells Luis again that she is so glad that he remembered their bath.

Luis says that is all that he could think about at the party. It took every ounce of will power not to carry her out of that party. She was looking so incredibly beautiful that he could barely stand it thinking of her in the bath tub with nothing separating them but bubbles. Sheridan admits that she couldn’t stop thinking of that either. Luis says that great minds think alike. Sheridan thinks they are definitely in synch.

Luis says that he thinks he is slipping on the job because there are some neglected spots that he needs to take care of like her nose which he touches with the bubbles,

then wipes away as he searches for other neglected spots while running his hands down her chin and neck and lower………..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkfKa8MpXMU

Thanks to Passions Central and to Jeanne and Redthunder for some of the clips in this summary.

Thanks to Jeanne for the video clip that goes along with this summary.

To be continued………
    Ann

Post Saturday's Super Sudsy SHUIS pictures of the day......

In the rose encrusted bathtub, Sheridan wonders if Ethan and Theresa are having a good time. Luis says that they are probably having a good time but there is no way they could be having as much fun as he and Sheridan are. Shuis kisses grow deeper and are more passionate.

Sheridan wants Luis to turn around and see what she is going to do to him. He wonders what she is going to do to him. Sheridan tells Luis that she is going to be his geisha and bath every single inch of him. He is sighing and moaning at the thought and as Sheridan begins rubbing the sponge all over his body.

It is Sheridan’s turn for some attention so Luis gives her the most sensual shampoo ever. As Luis rinses the shampoo from her hair, Sheridan comments that she has been to some of the best hair saloons all over the world but she has never had a shampoo like that. Luis kisses the top of her head and says that he certainly hopes not. Sheridan thanks him because it was so wonderful. Luis says that this was a first for him, too. As Luis holds Sheridan close to him from the back, he tells her that he can’t imagine being with any other woman but her. She is everything that he can ever imagine and more. As he kisses her temple, he tells her that he loves her again. Sheridan turns in his arms and tells him that she loves him, too. She thanks him for all of this, taking care of her, romancing her. Luis says that have a whole night of romance ahead of them. Sheridan says that they will have many, many nights like this. Of course, they will but tonight is special. Luis says their first night will always be special.

Luis says he is turning into a prune and suggests that they get out of the tub. Sheridan says that there isn’t much more they can do in the tub since they are extremely clean.

They kiss once more before Luis steps out of the tub, wraps a towel around his waist, while Sheridan follows him with her eyes and smiles.

Luis holds another towel out for Sheridan to step in to. He wraps Sheridan in the towel as he kisses her from behind.

He turns her around. They kiss as their towels drop to the floor. Their kisses grow more passionate and hungrier for each other.

Luis carries Sheridan to the bedroom and puts her down next to the bed, never breaking their kiss.

Sheridan tells him that she loves him so much. He loves her, too, and wants to show her how much. Sheridan says that just knowing that he loves her as much as she loves him is a dream come true. Luis says that he is going to spend the rest of his life making her dreams come true.

She says she can’t imagine a more romantic night but Luis says to close her eyes and imagine it getting better because he promises that this is just the beginning. While kissing Sheridan, Luis pulls the towel from around her, lets it drop to the floor, and lowers them onto the bed.

To be continued………

Thanks to Jeanne for the Shuis video clip that goes along with this summary and then some. (more of it will be in later summaries)

Thanks to Passions Central for one of the screen caps and to whoever posted the others on the net. Sorry, but I don't know who they might be.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKhl5IkkVhI
    Ann

Re: SHUIS picture of the day: Part 3

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Sunday's Stunning SHUIS pics of the day...........

While kissing Sheridan, Luis pulls the towel from around her, lets it drop to the floor, and lowers them onto the bed.

As they lay kissing while under the satin sheets that Sheridan mentioned earlier, the phone begins to ring. Shuis continue kissing and try to ignore the ringing. Sheridan asks Luis to make it go away. Luis says to just ignore it…….they are the only two people in the world……..until the answering machine picks up. They hear Theresa crying on the phone and telling Sheridan and Luis that Ethan needs them, she needs them. Luis says that it is Theresa and they both think that it sounds important. Sheridan turns the machine off and answers. Luis asks Theresa what is wrong. Theresa tells them that Ethan needs Sheridan. Then she says that Julian is coming back. Sheridan asks what Julian has to do with this.

Sheridan and Luis are still in bed listening over the phone. Theresa tells them that they have to come to the mansion quickly. Ethan needs Sheridan because something bad is about to happen. Shuis hear Julian tell Ethan that Julian is not his father and that Ethan is not a Crane. Both Sheridan and Luis sit up, look at each other and then at the phone. They are shocked, as is everyone at the party.

Theresa asks Shuis if they heard what Julian said. Luis says that he heard it but can’t believe it. Sheridan asks why Julian would tell Ethan that he is not his son. Theresa tells them once again just to hurry over there because Ethan needs Sheridan. Sheridan says that they better get over there and see what Julian is up to. Sheridan slips out of bed to get dressed. Luis looks at her like he can’t believe that they have been interrupted again. Poor Shuis!

Shuis arrive at the mansion. Sheridan immediately runs to Ethan and asks if he is all right. Luis goes to Theresa’s side. Ethan asks if she has heard. She shakes her head and he says that it isn’t true. Sheridan asks Julian how he could lie like that. Julian says that he is not lying. Everyone looks to Ivy for answers which she cannot give since she is crying and too ashamed to look at Ethan. Ethan asks why she is not answering. Sheridan says that she doesn’t have to because this is just Julian causing trouble. Julian asks why he would do that. Sheridan thinks that he has been upset since Alistair passed him over and made Ethan his heir. Julian calls Sheridan a bitter conniving witch. Luis is immediately at her side telling Julian to never talk that way to Sheridan. She is the only one in the family worth anything. Ethan goes back to Ivy to ask who his real father is if this is true. Ivy cannot find it in her to answer so Julian takes the tabloid from her hands and holds it up for everyone in the room to see. Everyone, including Shuis, is stunned to see that Ethan is Sam’s son.

To be continued………

Thanks to Passions Central for the screen caps.
    Ann